I NEED YOUR HELP

IVE TRIED SO HARD BUT CANT MAKE A THREESOME BETWEEN MARK TATSUO AND KYOYA SO I NEED SOMEONE! ANYONE PLEASE PM ME TO HELP ME MAKE ME SUM HARDCORE SMUT CAUSE YOU ALL DESERVE IT..

[ why I can't write it is because I would kink shame myself and i am to fabu to do that ]

I've been editing where the books are at also and originally this story was going to have 57 chapter ( so much I know ) but now I reduced the amount to 32 for Arc which aren't cannon until I decide. The first arc in the story was the first chapter the next one is somewhat close depending on when I am able to get THE FLIPPING SMUT SCENE DONE!

if your one of the few who read the chapter I posted and then soon deleted you rember I asked if you guys wanted a Smut scene most yes and the rest said it was up to me. I WUNT IT BUT I CANT WRITE IT FOR THE SIN IS TO BIG.

Although I have requested something rather absurd and very bad but I didn't write it

If you do PM "I will give you recognition to what you've written from inside the book either putting you name at the end in a @ username at the author note or inserting you BRIEFLY in the story. 

I can go in getter detail later you decide to! Though after I find someone I'm deleting this so that's when you know I don't need one anymore.

THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND SO SORRY THIS ISNT A CHAPTERS I JUST HAVE WRITTEN AND REWRITTEN SO MANY SMUTS I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T DIED OF BLOOD LOSS! *continuous Nosebleeds at Smut scenes*

HULP !?

#IAteTheCHEESESTICKS