The Sun, The Sea, And The Host Club! Part #1

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

_______

They had somehow convinced me to go to the beach...

Well I mean they definitely didn't tell me that Sister Location was out and they wanted to go get it with me and I totally didn't fall for that trap and then get driven to the beach and all that jazz... hehe.. hehe.. he... *cri's*

I was being dragged about and then I was sat on a chair under an umbrella by the twins..

I pouted... i was so disappointed that we weren't going to get Sister Location but what made it worse is that it isnt out till like fall or something..

Mark was with us and he was in a bathing suit.. (A/N: GUVE MU!! *Drools over Markimoo)

I felt my face heat up and I turned my head. I was in a bathing suit but I had a blue/gray hoodie over me..

" Hey Mark were did you get that scar on your stomach?" A asked Tamaki...

I looked away and I felt mark hesitate for a second." I had to go through surgery. But let's not get into details. It's in the past." He said as I saw his feet walk over to me..

He sat next me... I looked at him and he smiled goofily at me.. I love his smile." So do you want to learn how to swim. I think it's pretty obvious that you can't." He said looking at me slyly..

" It's not that I don't know how to swim... it's that I don't like the ocean... you should know Mark..." I said looking at the sea sadly...

It's not fair... I hate the beach... I hate the ocean... I hate the smell, the sounds... the smiles everybody wears when their with their loved ones..

I sighed and looked up at the umbrella." I know... but something inside me keeps hoping you would change that thought." He said flicking the side of my head...

I turned to him and then back at the ocean.

I got two options... either try... or give Mark more reasons for why he shouldn't lo-like me.

I sighed and gulped nothing and stood up.." teach me." I said looking over at him... He looked at me surprised and then smiled...

I hate the ocean...

But I'll do anything for him..

Kyoya walked over towards us.." so what are you two up to?" He asked looking at us...

" Hes going to reach me how to swim..." I said muttering.

He had a surprised look for a second but changed it." Oh. Alright. Well be careful Tatsuo. I'll be over next to Haruhi if you need me." He said smiling for a second before walking over to Haruhi and sitting next to her in a chair.

I took off my hoodie.. they've seen my scars... and it's a private beach so I knew nobody would see them.

( A/N: That's What You Think Tatsuo )

Mark look at me for what seemed like forever until I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and one around my waist..

It was the twins.

" Hey Tatsuo. This is the second time we've seen you without a shirt on." They said smirking with slight blush..

I felt super uncomfortable. Then Mori removed them from me before either Mark or Kyoya did.

Mark was glaring at the twins as the pouted that Mori removed them from my side.

" Okay.. let's just get this over with." I said. Mark and me slowly made our way into the sea.

The sea made the sand muddy and it went in-between my toes.. it was weird.

It's been so long since I felt the sea water.

After I was about waist down deep in the water my heart started to race... this wasn't a smart idea.

_____

Soon mark had gotten the basis down and I could swim... I wasn't great I still sometimes sank into the ocean and soon i got out.. I had gotten out so I could follow Haruhi up a cliff to find a group of girls being harassed by two guys.

Soon Haru Through a bucket of sea stuff at them and on grabbed her and one grabbed me..

" Look at this scrawny dude and his suicidal friend!" Said one of the dudes grabbing my arm and raising it up showing off my tattoo. My head hung in shame as I felt myself get pushed closer to the edge.

" Here let us help you reach your goal!" Said the guy who had my arm up and me in his grip. Haruhi was held back as I was shoved off the cliff.. tears rushed down my face...

As I went head first into the water I breathed in the sea water and couldn't breathe.. I blacked out as soon as all the oxygen was gone.

______

A/N: I DID IT!!!! THE SHORTNESS IS LIKE YAOI!!! ITS SIN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#TooManyHashtagsHashtag