I Hate Money/ The Ouran High School Host Club

- Author's Note -

Thank you @brianafri000, @Agent_8, And @CJ_lovely and the others for you comment. For you answer @brianafri000 and @CJ_lovely will just going to have to see an in later chapter! Sorry if my grammar and spelling is bad I've been trying to do a couple more things to help me with these chapters so sorry!

Enjoy!

( Tatsuo's Point Of View )

I woke up feeling finer than usual. I open my eyes to see Mark was gone..." Where did you go?" I asked myself rubbing my eyes.. I heard water coming from our bathroom... He must be taking a bath... I stood up and pulled open the curtains.. The sky was clear and I could see multiple more houses, but a pretty good distance away from each other.

After the light got into the bedroom I got my stuff ready for a bath... All I gotta do is wait till he is out and then I can get in and get clean! I pulled out my phone and it was 7:49 am. I walk out the room and head down to the ketches... Haru was in a pink dress and was wearing an apron. She was cooking eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage with some orange juice was on the table.

" Hey, Haru! Your food smells delicious! Can't wait to eat it!" I said taking a seat at the table.." Where is dad?" I asked as she salted to set the plate with food on the table." He's sleeping still I was going to wake him after I finished getting the food ready and then after I got him up I would get you and Mark." She said smiling as she sat my plate down in front of me.

I looked at the plate and I looked up at Haruhi." Tomorrow I'll cook for us all okay?!" I asked smiling with my eyes closed. I open my eyes to see her smiling back.." Kay! I'll go wake dad. Mark said he'll be out of the shower in a few minutes which was a few minutes ago." Said Haru.

I waited for one minute and Mark was coming into the kitchen and took a seat by me." Hey, Tatsuo!" Said Mark as he looked down at the food.." This looks delicious! I didn't know Haruhi was a good cook!" Said Mark as he started to eat his food... I looked back at mine and my stomach turned...

I don't think I should eat breakfast today." Psst! Mark you want mine I'm not hungry." I whispered as I heard my dad yawn from his room... Man my dad is loud.. He looked at his plate he was half down.." Sure, let's switch plates and say you ate it so you can get away with it." He whispered as he swapped plates.. I saw Mark already devouring my plate..

Haru and dad came in and dad automatically jumped into a seat and ate his food. Haru slowly made her was to her plate." Aren't you going to finish your play Tatsuo?" Asked Haru with a concern look on her face." Nah, I'm full!" I lied with a smile on my face...

The thing that drove me insane is that I never feel guilty about lying to anyone. Even my closest friends and family... I am a chronic liar.

" Well okay, just out you are plate by the sink then." Said Haru... Mark finished his plate and looked at his first plate.. I saw in his chocolate eyes he wanted to eat it.. I rolled my eyes and then slid the plat to him." Here." I said with a weak smile..

" So Haru what school will I be attending?" I asked looking at her and slacking in my chair.." You will be attending my school and since you're an A honor roll and have many skills in musical and culinary the school wanted you to join their school as quick as possible which will be tomorrow. So you have to go to bed at a certain time." Said Haru... My mouth dropped to the floor...

" T-t-tomorrow! But I still need to unpack a few more things and other shiz!" I said... I remember Haru saying don't cuss when dad is around." I'll help you Tatsuo. Me, Mark, and you. We can do this and get ready for tomorrow." Said Haru with a smile on her face... She always makes me feel better with her smiles.... Even if it's only when it was on Skype.