BWARE Of The PHYSICAL EXAMS!!!! It's All Wrong, But In The Right Way!

- I Authors Note-
Hello! This chapter I am dedicating to is Ynitsed08 because we were having the weirdest of a conversation about waking up with birds at our window then being scared or disappointed then it moved on to me want ping horses to eat my hair... It complicated!!!! This chapter will probably be nothing like the episode cause I'm writing this without the script to this episode so I'm screwed and I have no internet cause I'm babysitting this house in California and it sucks because I'm not super rich and can afford a mansion... Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

. The Gamer Type
                                                                  Chapter 6, BAWARE Of The PHYSICAL EXAMS!!!!

( Takashi Morinozuka  Point Of View )

I woke up feeling something breathing onto my face.. I opened one eye to see a sleeping Tatsuo... I couldn't help, but think he was cute... I could never tell him this though... I hope Akira didn't tell her when I sent her to ask him if he had a girlfriend... And I kinda hope she doesn't try to date him...

" T-takashi...." Tatsuo whispered my name as he scooted closer to me.... " I-I ( You Going To Kill Me )-I'm hungry.." He said still sleeping... I tried not to laugh at this even though when he started to speak my hopes were getting to high for my standards... I slowly got out of my bed trying not to wake him and went to the bathroom to take a shower... After I finished showering I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to go get my clothes.... The most embarrassing moment of my intire life!

Tatsuo was sitting on the bed looking directly at me with blush clearly all over his face... I tired and hurried my way to my walk in closet to get dress... Once I finished I walked out to see Tatsuo in a daze... He was in this pose were his legs were beside him and he was nibbling on his finger he face turned into a dark red color which made me want to know what he was thinking about... I remembered when Tatsuo fell asleep my personal maid came in and cleaned his clothes... She said when there clean she'll set them... By the tv stand..

" Your clothes are over there." I said pointing to the TV stand that his fresh cleaned neatly folded clothes at... I totally forgot Tatsuo was only wearing a shirt... My shirt.... And when he got up I got a glimpse of his Spider-Man boxers..

( Last Chapter I didn't say he saw his underwear )

Tatsuo grabbed his clothes and stumbled around a bit.." Takashi?... I forgot where your bathroom was..." I walked over to him, but froze soon after... Tatsuo called me... Takashi....." Right there." I said pointing to the slightly cracked door showing a bit of the large mirror contained inside... Including many other things needed for a bathroom..

After a couple of trips Tatsuo made his way to the bathroom... He opened the door all the way and then I saw his scars and cuts... I've literally forgotten about them until now... When he shut the door I went and turned on the TV... Nothing good was on so I left it on this child show...

( this is my favorite part of this chapter!!! )

I believe from the song it was playing it was called.' SpongeBob Square Pants.' A few minutes later a slightly more awoken Suo came out the bathroom.. His hair was all over the place and it made him adorable... I've already admitted I have a crush on him, but I known for a long time my feelings will never be accepted by him...

( Tatsuo Fujioka Point Of View )

I was walking around and sat on Takashi's bed... I don't know why, but I wanted to call him by his real name.... I wasn't completely awake, but then I heard a noise... It came from my favorite thing I loved to watch SpongeBob SquarePants no matter how old I get I always love to watch it.... I looked over at his 64 inch screen tv and a smile mysteriously appeared on my face...