TSTSATHC: Let paths wither and connect

IM BACK AND HERE TO STAY

AUTHOR NOOTE: I IS AMAZING THE FILLED TITLE IS-

The Sun, The Sea, And The Host Club!

Unedited

Smut is here guys))

( Third Person Point Of View )

Everybody froze once they saw Tatsuo going into the water.. Haruhi was saved by the twins as Mark went into the water to save Tatsuo.. Kyoya was in shock and his heart was beating a million miles and hour.

Soon mark came out of the water holding Tatsuo tightly. He was knocked out cold as Kyoya started to dial his doctors number to come here to check on him.. Mark looked pissed... but for some reason he didn't put the blame on anyone.. unlike Tamaki.. who was yelling at Haruhi that she shouldn't pick fights she knows she can't win.

It was getting dark and they all were getting ready for dinner which Honey and Mori were left to do. Tatsuo still hadn't woken and Mark and Kyoya's were extremely worried. Kyoya doctor came by and just told him he was knocked out and would wake up soon..

Soon seemed very far away to them.. neither left his side.." Mark are you mad?" Kyoya asked as he sat next to Tatsuo's sleeping form and played with his hair.. Mark sighed..

" I was mad... mostly at Tatsuo for going up the cliff.. then I was mad at myself for getting mad at him... now I'm just worried.." Mark said sitting on the ground with his arms folded on the bed looking worriedly at Tatsuo.

Kyoya smiled softly at Tatsuo unknowingly." He's cute when he sleeps." Kyoya said as his hand moved the hair blocking Tatsuo's sleeping face.

Mark nodded." Do you think he's having a good or bad dream?" Mark asked looking sadly at Kyoya.

Kyoya looked down at mark and Tatsuo." I don't know. From past sleepovers I've had at your place he hasn't had them that often.. maybe a good one." Kyoya said thinking of all the good and bad times they had when he woke up..

For his bad dreams he'd either wake up tensed and nervous, screaming and crying, or crying and locking himself in the bathroom.

For his good dreams he's always in a good mood until something happens to change it.

As they both were thinking of Him they didn't notice Tatsuo waking up..

" Mark? Kyoya? Where are we?" Tatsuo asked sitting up. Kyoya looked at Tatsuo and then out of his own desire kissed him which shocked Tatsuo and Mark." I'm sorry Tatsuo." Kyoya said pulling Tatsuo close to him for a good minute before he spoke up. mark made his way on to the bed unnoticed as Kyoya pulled Tatsuo into another kiss, a longer more lust filled kiss.

( I HAVE ADDED THE SEMISMUT SCENE WARNING FOR YOU GUYS WHO DONT WANT DEM 3SUM )

Tatsuo kissed back not thinking straight, but shortly pulled away." What was that?" Tatsuo said looking at Kyoya confused on why he was kissed. Then both Mark and Kyoya hugged Tatsuo.

Tatsuo hugged back patting them. Then mark whispered something into Kyoya's ear which made Kyoya smirk and Mark laugh evilly.

" Oh no. What did you just say to him?!" Tatsuo said knowing it wasn't something bad, or good, maybe.. ehh. ( *Lenny face* )

Mark then pulled Tatsuo to him kissing him lustfully surprising Tatsuo.

Kyoya somehow managed to get behind Tatsuo and kiss his neck causing Tatsuo to squeak out which gave Mark an opportunity to French kiss him.