Meeting The Disgusting

- Authors Note -
The bitch came back the Very next ya the bitch came back I thought she was a goner but the bitch came she just couldn't stay away!~
The story that you voted for is publish! Ba

brianafri000
Atlantix_Craft
Creepypasta_girl15
Destination9000
dweebish
ErenJeager4
GifyOfGify
KillerRoboticGamer
MineCraft_FabFiction
shananananana
stinkycheese3300
Ynitsed08
PredictingMP
I'd been meaning to do this so if you have stopped reading this sorry! :3

Moving on Enjoy!!~

( Yuki Tatsuo Yoshiko's Point If View )

It was time to go see my father... My head was burning when we were making our way to the location my father wanted us to go to.

( I'm Lazy So I forgot Where it Was so um things will be messy cause this will take place in a abandoned warehouse. )

My stomach turned and it felt like it was going to explode... We were riding in the limos and mark and Kyoya were sitting next to me to try to keep me calm..." Ta-Yuki... There is no reason to be scared of him anymore... He can't hurt you asking as you have your friends and family. Nd of course the great and all mighty Markipliers!!!" Mark said fist pumping the air and hitting the roof." Oops. Sorry..." Mark said

I giggled a little his stupidity, but I knew he was trying to make me less tense.. Which was working for some extent... Kyoya was glaring at Mark..." I swear if I wasn't keen on sharing yuki you'd be toast." Said Kyoya causing Mark to go into wtf mode.

" I Must Be Toast With Peanut Butter For I Am The King Of The Squirrels!!" Mark added in a statement like formalities. I giggled at this and they both blushed slightly at me... I smiled...

" I'm glad I have you guys... I don't feel like I am a total screw up when I'm with you two... You guys are the best! So... Im just hoping nothing bad is going to happen... " I said with a sigh... Then I was engulfed into a hug and I felt my face grow hotter every second... Kyoya was hugging me and Mark was smiling at me like a goof that he is. When Kyoya pulled away I was pulled into another set of arms...

They were marks... ( because mark got fire power muscular arms )
And then I felt something soft and warm touch my cheek and then it left shortly after... Mark kissed my cheek... My face is hot... I feel like I'm gonna have an anime desu nosebleed...

" Super Kawaii." Kyoya said smirking as my face probably went redder... I pouted..: Super duper Kawaii! I'm fabulous. " I said making both mark and Kyoya cover there mouths from laughing...

" You weren't kidding Kyoya he is totally Bipolar!!" Mark said laughing a bit and Kyoya just smiled.." You oh me 20 American dollars." Kyoya said and I just faceplanted... Why?! WHY?! EHY MUST MY LIFE BE TALKED ABOUT SO CASUALLY!!??!!

_______

We pulled up to an old abandoned Wearhouse and I felt my nerves go all over the place... As we walked closer I was getting more jumpy and I felt my heart beat quicken...

When we walked in I saw Akira standing in a corner and in a chair was a well dressed man with and undercut and Raven black hair.. He... He.. He looks like my dad..

" Well Son! Long time no see? I wish you'd write to me like I do to you, but you know.. Family issues!" He aid laughing making me gag... This is a man I am forced to call a father ... Even though he didn't do jack shit for me..

" Come on Yukkiteru! Introduce me to your Friends! I've met the scared little girl I sent to the corner over there who are they?" He asked standing up... He walked over to us.. I walked as far as I could not to get close..

He stood next to Mori-senpia and he was about 4 feet taller than him .." That Takashi Morinozuka.... The short one is Minskuni Huninozuka.. The tall blonde is Tamaki Suoh... The girl is Haruhi Fujioka... Guy in glasses is Kyoya Ootori... And this is next to me is Mark Fischbach.... The twins are Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin.." I said they all silently waved... Not even Tamaki spoke... Or hunny-senpia... Or Kyoya.." A silent group... Not as fun as I expected well should've known my useless son would only make friends that... Probably only want to use him... I like this coward girl over there ..." He said and looked at her making her fall to her knees...

" she is the one who bailed me out. I don't understand why I wouldn't like her.. I owe her... And to pay for what I owe I have to keep my part of the deal." He said... My eyes widened and I felt a sting in my heart..

I felt betrayed..." Well my son me and her must leave... I bit you all an ado and I hope you have fun with dealing with my son after be actually looses his mind!! Haha!! Come on Akira we have to go..." He said and the no longer scared Akira walked confidently after him giving me stares..

Well I feel like shit... I hung my head... I felt tears pile onto my eyes making it hard to see... I felt like laughing... I wanted to cry... I wanted to hit myself with a rock and end it... I wanted a hug.... I wanted to snuggle with someone and forget that this isnt real ..

Haruhi pulled me into a hug... No one spoke... They just watch as they saw me cry on Haru's shoulder as we hugged...

" I wanna go home..." I said pulling away from Haruhi and taking her hand..." Alright let's go.." Kyoya said as we all left.... I was sitting with kyoya, mark, and Haruhi now and I was laying on Haru's shoulder and I felt tired.... I wanted to sleep and I wanted to forget..

_________

I woke up in my bed and Haruhi laying with me in bed... I was in my room with Mark sitting in his recording chair and gaming area playing games... Pribably trying to get his mind off things.... Haruhi was passed out... I was still tired so I cuddled up to Haruhi and fell back to sleep....

________

Co-Author Note
SkyLanderHugo isn't going to be on for a longer period, but I the Co-Author will be writing for awhile till she is better!! I started writing when you saw _____ these things..

Also updates will start to be more frequent and only on this and her undertake story will be updating regularly! I hope you like this chapter leaving a comment and vote is very appreciated!
Thanks and goodbye for now!

~Skylanderhugo =^~^=
~Destination9000 XD