12 : dinner date

"You're cruel, Im Dowoon!" She said with a sad face. Her eyes were lowered on the glass filled with lemonade placed on the table in front of her. She was stirring the liquid with green straw. She was smiling sadly.

Her brown hair tied in a bun, a few strands falling out from it, around her face touching her neck.

She was looking gorgeous in cream colored loose shirt with dark brown trousers. White shoes with half inch heels, revealing her toes, strapping her feet.

They were in a cafe near their university. They were sitting on couches around glass table by the glass wall so you can enjoy the scenery outside. You can see colorful lights lighting up the city. It was fascinating.

"Ah! I wish to hear, you're sweet, Im Dowoon!" He teased her. She snapped at his words.

"Watch your mouth!"

"Then when you'd call me sweet?" He asked curiously bending a little to her on the table.

"On your death bed..." She said making a face. Her sadness changed in irritation.

"You'd be sad!" He asked sipping his drink from his glass.

"I'll be able to enjoy good food on your funeral. My ears would thank God to not hear your bickering anymore." She said stressing her words and leaning back into her seat holding straw into her mouth and started drinking her lemonade.

He scoffed.

They were talking about their result they got today. Dowoon got average Mark's but he was happy that he passed his exam but She got B in her language paper and was sad.

In her life she never had a B, so it was right to be sad.

He was failing to comfort her. He brought her to that cafe they use to come o have some pink lemonade, she liked. He thought it was best for her mood but still she was down.

As any other time, he was now making her mad saying some nonsense things to her, just to get her attention off of her result.

"I'll make sure to get permission from God to take you with me to the afterlife. If not I'll ask him to make me a wandering soul who can stay here for the rest of your life, promise. I would never leave you alone even after dying. You can't be that fortunate to get rid of me that easily."

He too leaned back into his seat and made sure to give her a proper response to let her taste her own medicine.

She scoffed and face the other side. Straw still between her teeth, chewing it.

He emptied his glass rolling his eyes. Placing it on the table with a little noise. Then scoffed and snapped his face to the other side folding his arms, one on another on his chest.

He was wearing sea green turtleneck Jersey along with white pants, jacket spread on the back of his soft leather couch. His hair was undone on his forehead and shades on his eyes to avoid getting recognized by any of his fans.

"Hello, Dowoon oppa! You too are here?"

Someone exclaimed with a shrieked voice. He palm-hide his face and looked at his right side.

It was some familiar face but he was not good at remembering faces. So he squinted his eyes with annoyance and gave her a questioning look.

"Oh! You don't seem to remember me. I'm Jasmine Jason, Kim Jason's daughter. You had your shoot with me last week. You forgot? Really?"

She took seat by his side without asking for a permission and started introducing herself.

"But I didn't forget you for even a second. You know you left but your presence is still lingering around me. I can't save myself from your charm. I forgot to ask your number. I tried to find you everywhere but I didn't know I'll find you here in this cafe. I use to come here whenever I'm sad. I came today with one of my friend just to loose my focus on you as I was unable to get my act together but I never knew I'll get to meet you here in this small cafe when I was searching for you on large popular places."

Flicking her brown curled hair to one side she continued telling him. In her excitement she was unable to see the scrunched up face of Dowoon and surprised expressions of Sabeera.

" I never knew you were such a simple man. I'm falling for you once again, really oppa!"

She squeaked like a little fangirl.

He was irritated at all the things she was saying.

"Oh, hi there! Who's the lady oppa!"

She made it seem like she didn't noticed her at all before.

"She's my friend." He told seriously. His expressions were totally off indicating he didn't liked her interfering. He wanted to call her off but was silent because of Sabeera sho signalled him to stay put.

"Friend? Oh then it's okay! Let's have dinner together oppa! I'll tell what's the signature dish of the restaurant in the neighborhood. You know I know almost every best food shop in this area. I can be your guide."

"Pardon me but I, too, am a Korean. So I know about my country, ahjumma! No need to be my guide."

He said with a forced smile and got up from his seat. It was enough. If he stayed silent she was going to bleed his ears out with her continous chattering.

"I'm too tired and it's almost time to go back to your dorm, Sabeera! Let me drop you there. Otherwise you would have to spend night at our place."

He excused her and said to Sabeera picking up his jacket form the back of his chair.

"Y...you...your place! What does that mean? Is she staying at yours place? Why?" She stuttered hearing him. Her mouth opened and closed in shock.

"Excuse me! Please make way, I've to get out of here!" He asked her to leave the way so he could get out of their table.

"Bbutt!...." she tried to say but he brushed off by her side, walking Sabeera by his side out of the cafe.

"What was that! They are staying together?" She self-whispered.

She opend her bag after a few moments and dialed a number.

"Hello! Dad! I've something important to ask..... its about Dowoon oppa! Is he dating someone! I saw him with a girl and....."

As call was attended she started speaking in hurry.

Her voice faded as she got away from that table to her friend sitting alone on a corner table waiting for her to finish her job.
☆☆☆☆☆