1

Nobody's POV
January 15

"Honey... Honeyyyy." Indi whispered as she knocked on her grandparent's room door. She knew that her grandfather wasn't there and only her grandmother. "Honey, wake up. I hungee." She's too little to reach the door knob so for now, knocking will have to do.

"Honey! I starving!" Toni jumped up out of her sleep and groaned. She knows that she's not the only one in the house but the only one that Indi chooses to bother. "Honey! I wuv you!" Toni chuckled and got out of bed. She walked to the door and opened it revealing her granddaughter. Indi stood there with a smile as she held the stuffed bear her grandmother gifted her when she was born.

"Indi."

"Honey." She walked into the room and lay on the bed. She snuggled under the covers and Toni shook her head.

"What's the matter?"

"I hungee, I starving."

"Okay, is everyone else sleeping?"

"Yes, and my mommy and my daddy left."

"Alright, baby. After I finish using the bathroom, I'll make you breakfast."

"Otay, nana pancakes?"

"Yes, I'll make you banana pancakes." Toni spoke and walked inside the bathroom. Indi turned on the television and watched Sesame Street. While Toni was in the bathroom, Sienna walked into her room.

"Where's mommy?"

"Her in the bathroom, what you want?" Indi asked with a slight attitude. Sienna rolled her eyes,

"Umm, that's my mommy."

"No, her my Honey!"

"Indi be nice." Toni said as she washed her face. The door was cracked so she heard them speaking, "What do you want Sisi?"

"I was wondering if you could make banana pancakes?"

"Yes, I was making them already."

"Thank you, I'll make the eggs and sausage." Toni put her thumb up and Sienna walked out of her room. Once she was done in the bathroom, she and Indi walked down the stairs to the kitchen. She sat Indi in her chair and began preparing breakfast.

"What time did your father leave?"

"Around seven, he woke me up and asked for my keys so he could move my car." Sienna spoke and Toni nodded. She drives a red Mercedes Benz. She would like to drive a vintage car but those are very expensive in this economy so she just looks at them.

"Oh okay, did he say what time he would be back?"

"No, but I guess his usual time." Toni nodded and soon her twins arrived in the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone."

"Good morning."

"Remember you guys have to film today so after breakfast, get ready." The twins nodded and Kayleigh spoke,

"Sisi you have to film today too?"

"Unfortunately." Sienna is in this series called BlackAF which is written by Kenya Barris who also writes the Black-Ish, Mixed-Ish, and Grown-Ish series along with many other shows and movies.

"So maybe Sienna would be able to drop us off and probably pick us up." Kayleigh said to her mother and she nodded.

"Sienna?"

"Yes of course Mom, you don't even have to ask."

***

"Paw paw!" Indi exclaimed as she ran to the door. Kenny smiled and picked up his granddaughter.