9

Nobody's POV
Valentine's Day

"Mommm."

"Peyton, how do you keep getting in here?" Toni groaned while Kenny laughed. The couple were in the kitchen having breakfast together.

"I used to live here and I have keys."

"What do you want child?"

"Can you guys watch Indi tonight?"

"No, it's Valentine's Day." Kenny spoke.

"I know, you and Mom have been together for a long time. I don't think there's anything else for you guys to do."

"Oh."

"No, I didn't mean it like that."

"Right." Just then Sienna walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Si are you busy today?"

"Absolutely not Dad!" Peyton exclaimed and shook her head.

"No, just the twins and Heaven are going to be here later. We're doing a gift exchange for Valentine's Day."

Kenny ignored his daughter, "Pey needs a babysitter for Indi tonight."

"No!"

"Yeah, I can babysit and I'll do it for free because you're my sister and I love you." Sienna spoke as she grabbed a water from the fridge.

"Awww, you should feel bad now." Toni chuckled and sipped her tea.

"Fine, Trevor or I will drop her off later." Peyton huffed and Sienna smiled.

"Okay, what are you guys doing today?" She asked looking at her parents.

"Nunya." They both answered causing their daughters to roll their eyes.

"Umm, don't you have school today?"

"Ummm."

"Exactly, you better find yourself at school girl."

"Come on, I'll drop you off so you won't be late." Peyton said and she nodded.

"Okay, I just have to get my phone. I'll be back." She rushed upstairs to grab her phone from her room.

"What are you and Trevor doing today?"

"I don't know, but I know he has something planned." The rest of the day went by smoothly. Kenny had to go to the studio for a while but he was back home within two hours. He arrived at the same time as his twins and saw Kayleigh with a teddy bear and a box of chocolate.

"Dad! She has a crush!" Jr. immediately snitched on his younger sister.

"No, I don't! I promise I don't Dad."

"What boy gave that to you?" Kenny asked as he opened the door.

"His name is Makai and he's in the same grade as me." She explained as she walked inside of the house.

"Mmhmm." Upon hearing her children and husband enter, Toni walked downstairs to greet them.

"Ouu who gave you those baby?"

"Some ugly boy at school." Kenny spoke as he closed the door and Toni laughed.

"Daddyyy!" Kayleigh groaned and Kenny put his arms up in defense.

"What?"

"He's not ugly."

"Oh, so you think he's cute? I thought you said that you didn't have a crush on him?"

"I don't. Mommy please tell your husband to calm down."

"Ken."

"I'm calm."