7

Nobody's POV

When Toni woke up, Kenny was already gone and off to work. The twins were at school so it was only her and Indi in the house. She stretched before getting up out of bed. Toni walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Once she was done, she walked to Peyton's old room, which is now Indi's room, and woke her up. Today she would be taking Indi to school and would be picking her up later.

"Indi." She cooed while brushing the hair from her granddaughter's face. Indi stirred in her sleep and just turned the other way. "You have to wake up baby, you have school." She still didn't wake up.

"You can have ice cream after I pick you up." Indi jumped up out of her sleep and Toni laughed.

"I up!"

"I see that, go use the bathroom baby." Toni got out a black sweatsuit for her to wear since it's a bit chilly outside. She then grabbed her undergarments along with her sneakers.

"Where Paw paw?" She asked as Toni walked into the bathroom. Toni turned on the bath water for Indi to bathe.

"He went to work, why baby?"

"Cause I want to see him."

"You'll see him later." She quickly bathed Indi and then brushed her teeth after. The two of them walked back to the room and Toni began dressing her. She put on the black sweatsuit and paired it with a pair of long white socks.

"How do you want your hair baby?"

"In a ponytail, please." Toni nodded and did Indi's hair just how she wanted. She then did her edges and put on her shoes. The two of them then walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Indi climbed up into the chair and sat down.

"What do you want to eat baby?"

"Hmmm?" Indi said and put her finger on her cheek. "Cakes and bacon."

"Of course." Toni had about an hour until it was time to drop Indi off so she didn't have to rush when making their breakfast. Toni made the pancakes small which is Indi's favorite. She thinks that small pancakes are better than big ones.

"Thank you, Honey."

"You're welcome, baby." After they ate, Toni wiped her face and went to her room to throw on some clothes. She headed back downstairs and saw Indi on the couch.

"Take picture for Mommy and Daddy."

"Okay baby, come on." She sat Indi on a table and took a few pictures of her.

"Wait Honey, my glasses." She grabbed her sunglasses and put them on before posing. Toni laughed as she snapped the picture.

"Who taught you how to pose baby?"

"Sisi and Kay." Toni snapped a few more pictures before it was time to leave the house. She opened her car door and Indi climbed into her seat.