20

Nobody's POV
2026

So much happened in the past two years... Toni ended her residency and the following year she released an album and began touring. Kenny was a bit concerned about her health and how that would impact her during her tour but that didn't happen. She took it easy, took her medications, and had a doctor on call just in case anything happened. Kenny released an album called Girls Night Out, with a bunch of female artists, hence the name, and he won a few Grammys for it.

Peyton finished her movie called Challengers which sold out in the theaters. The family supported her and went to the premiere. The movie was pretty good but the couple didn't like watching their daughter in those rated R clips. She enjoyed acting in the movie and would probably do it again.

Sienna isn't really acting anymore but she is still open to opportunities. Now she just stays at home with her parents, bothering them. Kayleigh and Jr are still acting despite the Black-ish franchise being over. Both of them graduated middle school and are attending Sierra Canyon High School. 

"Look at my babyyyy." Toni cooed as she placed two bows in Baby Toni's hair. She rubbed her face with some Vaseline and smiled.

"Ahhh, Honey!" Baby Toni babbled as Toni rubbed her face.

"I'm sorry baby, I don't want your face to be ashy." She finished rubbing her face and then set her on the floor. She took a few pictures of her, capturing the moment.

My chocolate baby 🍫🩷🫶🏽

Liked by peytonwoods, siennaedmonds, babyface, and 794,820 others

legendtoya omggg she got so biggg
tamarbraxton cutieeee
peytonwoods look at mommy's baby!

Toni replied to a few comments and closed her phone. She picked up Baby Toni and walked downstairs with her in her arms. She placed her in the high chair, "Are you hungry?"

"Food!"

"Okay then." She grabbed some leftover mashed potatoes and shredded chicken from last night's dinner. Kenny just arrived home but Toni didn't notice because she was in her own little world.

"Paw!" He smiled and kissed Baby Toni's cheek.

"Paw Paw isn't here yet." Toni turned around with the plate of food in her hands and jumped when she saw her husband. "Oh my gosh baby! You scared me!" Baby Toni laughed at her grandmother. Toni placed the plate in the microwave for a few seconds before hugging him.

"Hi, my love."

"Hi baby, don't scare me again."

He chuckled, "I didn't mean to, you get scared easily."

"No, I don't."

"Mm, I won't argue with you. It's just you two here?"

"Yeah, the twins and Sienna went to the store, they've been gone for about an hour now. Trevor and Peyton went to Indi's dance recital." Indi is now five and is taking ballet classes. Today is her first recital and her parents are very excited to see their daughter on stage.