5

Nobody's POV

"Mommy I like this one."

"I do too, but your father won't since it's a bit short." Today Sienna and Toni are prom dress shopping for Sienna's upcoming prom. Since she's going to be Charlotte and  Bronwyn is going to be Tiana, her dress has to be pink. That isn't a problem for her because her favorite color is pink. Once she finishes trying on dresses, she would be heading to a clothing store to buy a few winter clothes for her senior trip that is in less than a week.

"I know and I also want a more classy dress, this dress has too much going on." The dress that she has on has fur at the top and bottom along with a few sparkles. The fabric of the dress is silk and it's a spaghetti-strapped dress.

"Mmhmm, did Bronwyn pick out her dress?"

"No she's looking but she did show me a few ideas, which is why I'm trying on some of the same ideas as her. I don't want to get something different and we look odd."

"Yeah, I know. Maybe you guys could go dress shopping together, that's if you don't pick out a dress today."

"Mmhmm, yeah that'll be nice."

"I'll talk to Angela about it."

Sienna took off the dress and went into the dressing room to try on her second choice

Sienna took off the dress and went into the dressing room to try on her second choice. This dress could be worn off the shoulder or not, it depends on how you want to wear it. It has sparkles and a lot of details on the dress which makes it pop. This dress also has a slit and a train.

"Ouuu baby this one is nice." Toni gushed and Sienna smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, I do like this one too but I don't like the train."

"It looks like it could come off." Toni suggested as she looked at the fabric.

"Maybe, but overall I like the dress and the slit isn't too high so Dad shouldn't have a problem..."

"No, he would still find something to say." Toni spoke with a slight chuckle.

The third and final dress that Sienna would be trying on is similar to the second dress

The third and final dress that Sienna would be trying on is similar to the second dress. It has a slit which is higher than the second dress. It's still the same pink and this one also has sparkles, more than the first dress she tried on. This dress has no straps and it has more details.