Chapter 33

~SLIGHT NSFW!~

I dragged the pads of my fingers across the top of the water as I sat in it. It was lukewarm at best. The sun wasn't able to heat it up like it normally does. I let out a sigh as I stared down at my large stomach. Any day now. I lowered my head into the water until my nose and eyes were above the surface. Bored, I started to make bubbles in the water. Odessa walked by and just glanced at what I was doing, walking completely past me. Once I stopped, she walked backwards, turning to me.

"Did I see that correctly?"

"See what?" I asked, lifting my head out to where I could speak.

"Were you just making bubbles?"

"It's not my fault my mother told me to sit in here after the 40th week. Any day now," I looked down at my stomach.

"Bored?"

"Very much. And I read through all the books I wanted to read."

"Want me to join you?"

"Please," I whined.

"Give me a minute. I've got to put these away," she lifted the boxes that were in her hands.

When she did that, it made her bicep pop out. I swallowed hard. It's been nine months since she has touched me and I was desperate for it.

"Y/N," Odessa said, knowing the look that was on my face.

"W-What?"

"I'm not doing it."

"Please?" I begged.

"No."

"Dez," I dragged out her name.

"Keep whining like that and I'm going to have to punish you."

"Ooh noo," I said sarcastically. "Whatever shall I do?"

She chuckled, shaking her head, "Does my girl need to be taught a lesson?"

"Maybe," I said, raising my hand from underneath the water, biting the nail of my thumb.

She sucked in a deep breath, shaking her head, "Sometimes I love and hate that you're able to do things to me."

"I can do other things," I winked.

"Cute. Nice try, Y/N."

"Come on!" I pouted.

"I'll sit with you. But that's all I'm doing."

"Fine," I sighed, leaning against the wall and sinking further into the water.

"Just give me five minutes," she said and walked off.

"Your definition of five minutes or mine?"

"Keep complaining and it'll be ten minutes."

"Whose definition?"

"Do I hear fifteen?"

"Fine," I groaned.

"Good girl," she said in a sultry tone.

Fuck. She is going to be the death of me and she knows it. She did that on purpose. I groaned and leaned my head back, letting it rest on the edge of the concrete wall. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing, focused on how the baby was kind of active right not. It felt like they were doing flips here and there, their hands and feet pressing against my stomach. My eyes fluttered open and I found the outline of their hand against my stomach. I reached up and placed my hand on theirs, rubbing up and down my stomach.