1.- The Past that has Already Been Forgotten

The World is dominated by villains and beasts, the few who oppose this chaos call themselves "Suns". SMG4 is one of them...

However, the world has not always been like that. A few years before, everything was normal and fine. Until one fateful day, everything fell apart, since the evil "Lord of Shadows" captured all the rulers of the different kingdoms and established his dictatorship of horror. He recruited absolutely all the villains and those who opposed he simply had them captured, to enslave them...

The day the indication arrived for SMG3, Bob and Melony, it was clear to everyone that they were not going to let their friends be taken away, especially SMG4. So the day the "Soldiers of the Abyss" (The Soldiers of the Lord of Shadows) arrived at the Showgrounds, they tried to fight and prevent them from will capture to his friends. But the soldiers didn't feel pain, while the boys did, so they were technically invisible. They accidentally knocked down Meggy and Saiko, so as soon as the others turned to see if the girls were okay, they took advantage and beat them...

They captured SMG3, Bob and Melony...
They left SMG4 very badly injured and unconscious...
And they blew up the place...
That was the last time he saw his friends...

Currently, both sides are going through very difficult times. Since in the Villains someone has found out that one of them is breaking the rule of not leaving survivors, so every time they return they ask them for proof and it is tiring for them, since they are Villains, not bloodthirsty monsters...

While the Suns are having too many casualties, due to all the battles they have daily and the constant traditions, but they never lose hope. One day more Villain troops arrived at one of the Suns' shelters, so they summoned the Suns and in the end assigned that SMG4 would be the one to go save what he could and rescue his "Secret Super Weapon". At first he didn't want to, however he had to accept to avoid some horrible punishment. They gave him enough supplies for 2 days, a pistol with only 15 bullets and they sent him...

The blue-eyed boy didn't like going on missions like that, since they reminded him of the time he lost his friends. He doesn't remember it very well, he only knows that when he woke up, he was in one of the Suns' shelters, from there, he had decided to support them, in order to free 3, Bob, Melony and find his friends. But it had been 4 long years and I had never heard anything about them...

- I still miss them... - he thought.

It was difficult to assimilate that from one moment to the next he had lost everything, well, almost everything... When they found him, Eggdog and Beeg SMG4 were near him, so they also took them with him, and from that day on they had been made companions. They always accompanied him everywhere, they only hid in his backpack to avoid being discovered or something bad happening to them.

- Sometimes I think about what everything would be like if none of this had happened... Maybe we would all still be together... -.

At that moment he stopped, took Eggdog and Beeg out of his backpack and gave them a small snack.

- Okay little friends! A great mission awaits us, so we must be well prepared for anything.

Eggdog and Beeg responded excitedly, they always liked to help 4 on their missions, apart from the fact that they loved him very much since he was the one who had been taking care of them for the last 4 years. Although Eggdog sometimes missed 3 very much...

He took his backpack again and they continued walking. He adjusted his cap, his wristband, his knee pads, his elbow pads and his anklet. In all the battles he got hurt a lot, but luckily the Suns outfit had those things to help. This consisted of: a smart watch that gave him information for his missions, special digital glasses that could see different things, a pair of knee and elbow pads, a white jacket with blue stripes, which had the official Suns logo and a belt with different pockets, where he had some tools.

He put a type of protection on Eggdog and Beeg, which he had made for them a few years ago, to prevent them from getting hurt.

- So, according to the data they gave me, base number 34 was attacked an hour and a half ago by the Villains - he began to read on his watch - This base is located near... -.

He remained silent for a few seconds, until he continued.

- The Showgrounds... Our mission is to rescue the Super Secret Weapon and try to save some things -.

Sometimes SMG4 wondered why so much evil?... He understood that they were Villains and that was why they had been recruited, to plant terror wherever they went... But still, is there really a need to do so much destruction?... Wouldn't it be easier for everyone to become allies to defeat the Lord of Shadows?... At the end of the day what both sides wanted was to reach Peace, only one of them was looking for it with the Lord of Shadows.

When they were almost there, he decided that he was going to read a little more about the base they were going to, to see the plans of the place and try to infiltrate where they couldn't be seen. So he continued reading, until one piece of information chilled his soul...

- This is not possible... - he said, almost crying.

At first Eggdog and Beeg didn't understand why he had suddenly turned like this, until they looked at the clock, that's when they understood why. Base 34 was the most secure base of all, according to the Suns. 4 had never understood why, until that exact moment.

In that base they had the children...
All those little ones...
They were being attacked...

SMG4, Eggdog and Beeg started running as fast as they could, they had to save them, they were not to blame for everything that was happening outside...