2.- Of Memories and the Present

The wind was blowing with intensity, while SMG4, Eggdog and Beeg ran at full speed towards the base of the Suns number 34. The blue-eyed man still could not assimilate that this base (To which one, no one had wanted to go defend) there were hundreds of children... All of them... The attack went down...

Even though one of the Suns' rules was: "Never show feelings on a mission, especially a rescue one." SMG4 felt like a few tears appeared in his eyes, making everything start to look a little blurry.

Just when they were starting to get tired, they arrived at the happy place. It was a very tall building, made of metals of white, light blue and gold colors, but for now it was destroyed on one of its sides. He took the gun along with the 15-round magazine, put them on and prepared for anything (Even though he didn't like it, since it didn't seem fair to him that everyone got hurt by meaningless battles). Eggdog and Beeg stood behind him, to avoid being seen, while 4 began to sneak around the broken side.

Inside the base there was nothing left... Everything was broken and on fire... Again he began to feel that tears wanted to come out of his eyes, but at that same moment he heard a child scream.

- PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US!! -.

SMG4 obviously ran to see where the scream was coming from and just when he arrived, he saw that it was coming from a room. Upon seeing that he was weak from the attack, he took flight a little and with a kick, broke the door.

- AHHHHHH!! - the children shouted in unison.

When the blue-eyed boy turned to look ahead, he managed to see all the children (who, upon seeing that he had the Sun's uniform, began to come out of their hiding places). In that room there were a total of 85 children, whose ages ranged from 2 to 13 years old.

- Everyone is fine!? - asked 4.

Everyone answered yes, so one of the little ones, about 4 years old, approached SMG4.

- Are you going to save us...? - he asked softly.

- That's how it is small -.

- Several are missing, some of us hid here alone, the rest are hidden in different places, but this time the Villains didn't take anyone... - said a girl who looked like she was about 13 years old.

- How many are there in total? -.

- To be exact, we are 1473 -.

The blue-eyed boy was out of breath again, there were too many... But he was not going to give up that easily, so he took the "Teleporting Orb'' (A marble that when you crashed against the ground, a portal opened and took you directly to base number 12, where SMG4 lived) and he asked the children to enter one by one.

Then, he took the Teleport-Orb again, put it away, and headed outside again to look for more children in other rooms. He indicated the direction to Beeg and Eggdog, so they could follow him.

In the next room it was the same story, simply that now there were 127 children, as with the other children, he threw the Teleporting Orb, and as the children passed, he counted them. So it went successively, until it arrived that only one room was missing, in which were the 93 missing children.

He opened the door and unlike the other children, they were all looking at a bed, they all had a worried or sad expression.

- Children, are you all okay? - asked 4.

- WHO ARE YOU!? - asked a boy who was crying.

- My name is SMG4 and I came to take you to another base, to prevent the Villains from hurting you - he began to explain - You are the last children left to take, so it's time to go -.