10.- Of Fears and Nightmares

The dreams that SMG4 had were always strange, since he usually dreamed of symbols and/or things that were very traumatic for him...

For example, that night, he dreamed that he was at the Showgrounds again... But this time everything was on fire... He started to run, but when he reached the Castle door and opened it, he saw the most horrible thing he could see. could have imagined... All his friends were there (both those from SMG4 Crew, as well as his friends and/or fellow Soles)... But they were dead... He looked around, trying to find any survivors, but at the end Turning to the right, he felt as if his world was falling in just a second...

Right next to him, there were SMG3, Eggdog, Beeg and General Rainstore... The four of them had their eyes blank and were full of wounds and a lot of blood...

- No... - he began to say, while many tears appeared in his eyes - No... No... NO -.

He approached the boys, while he felt that a rock began to wrap around his neck and chest... When he was in front of the corpses, he fell to his knees, while he took Eggdog and Beeg in his arms and pressed them against his chest...

- NOOOOOOO!! - the blue-eyed man shouted.

He had just lost the last thing he had left... Tears continued to flow from his eyes while a horrible, dark voice began to laugh...

- WhAt StUpIdItY... - he said - tHe BlUe-EyEd CrIeS FoR hIs DeAd FrIeNdS... i BeT nOw He WaNtS hIs ReVeNgE... hOw pAtHeTiCaL... -.

Suddenly, everything disappeared, while he began to fall rapidly, as if he were sinking... He couldn't breathe... He couldn't move... He could only blink... He closed his eyes, expecting the worst... Just When he was about to drown, he heard an all too familiar voice...

- SMG4, PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP, WHATEVER IT IS, IT IS JUST A DREAM!! - he shouted - PLEASE BREATHE AGAIN!! -.

...

SMG3 had just woken up a few minutes before, he looked out of one of the stable windows and to his bad luck, all the inhabitants of that village had already woken up, he looked at his watch, it was 5:47pm. At first he was confused, since he had never gotten up so late, but then he remembered what had happened at the base of the Suns...

He sighed, as he lay back down next to 4, Eggdog and Beeg. He felt a little tired, but at the same time he felt very worried about SMG4, since after what happened, he knew he was going to have nightmares (Since it wasn't the first time it happened to him)...

- No... - he began to say 4 in his dreams, while many tears appeared in his eyes - No... No... NO -.

- SMG4? - he asked while half lifted - All good? -.

There was no response, so 3 assumed he was simply talking in his sleep. So he lay down again, but this time, he began to notice how the blue-eyed boy was shaking, but he was shaking so hard that it seemed like he was having convulsions...

- SMG4, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! - he said as he quickly got up.

Again, there was no response... SMG3 put his hand on 4's forehead and to his bad luck, he was right, he had a high fever again... And he was also starting to convulse... He put his cloak on his forehead. head (To prevent him from hitting himself too hard), while he was checking the suitcase of supplies... He had packed some medicine and the same rag for the cold water... He took one of the bottles with water and wet the rag...

The blue-eyed boy began to convulse much harder, causing Eggdog and Beeg to wake up...

- ¡EGGDOG, BEEG, HELP ME WITH 4!! -.

The little ones approached the blue-eyed boy's head and between the three of them, they managed to turn him over and put the cape back under his head. While SMG3 continued holding 4, Eggdog and Beeg removed stones and/or things that could hurt him... Suddenly he started to move more abruptly...

- NOOOOOOO!! - the blue-eyed man shouted.

Immediately afterwards, he stopped convulsing... However, when 3 approached to try to wake SMG4, he noticed that he had to breathe... But his heart continued beating...

- No... No, please don't... - said 3 with some tears in his eyes.

The three of them tried to wake up the blue-eyed boy, however, each time his heart beat slower (due to the lack of oxygen)... The red-eyed boy was desperate... After a few seconds, he noticed that 4's skin had begun to loosen. color... That was the straw that broke the camel's back...

- SMG4, PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP, WHATEVER IT IS, IT IS JUST A DREAM!! - he shouted - PLEASE BREATHE AGAIN!! -.

There was no response... SMG3, he moved away from 4... He felt defeated... With great sadness, anger and/or despair, he closed his eyes, while many tears came out of them... He felt that he had just lost his only friend... But suddenly he heard 4 start coughing... Immediately afterwards, he started breathing slowly... His skin color returned to normal...

- SMG4!? - asked the red-eyed man.

Little by little, the blue-eyed boy opened his eyes, while he was regulating his breathing... However, it was obvious that he was too scared... As if he had just seen a ghost...

- W-what ha-happe-happening t-to m-me? - he asked, while seeing his hands tremble.

- You convulsed... -.

SMG4 was surprised by 3's statement... He saw his hands again, as he raised them to his head... The convulsions had left him with a horrible headache... More tears began to come out of his eyes ...While the red-eyed man got a little closer to him...

- SMG4... Do you have epilepsy? - he asked him.

- N-no... - he responded - T-thi-this ha-has n-nev-never h-happe-happened t-to m-me -.

Then, the blue-eyed boy began to cry loudly again, it was clear that he had been very scared... 3 simply gave him a small hug... While Eggdog and Beeg did the same...

- Don't worry... I mean, it's not your fault that it happened to you... The important thing is that you're better now... -.

- W-wha-what i-if i-it h-happe-happens t-to m-me a-aga-again...? -.

- I hope not... But, if it were to happen, I promise that I will help you... -.

They stayed like that for a long time, none of the 4 wanted to leave... After about 15 minutes, they let go... Afterwards, SMG3 checked on 4 again (To see if he no longer had a fever or something else)... Thank heavens, he was already more or less normal (He was just still a little scared)... Time passed too quickly, it was now 9:08pm, the boys were eating something, before having to leave for another Kingdom ...

- I'm sorry to have you scared 3... - said 4 very embarrassed.

- You didn't scare me, you just took my fucking soul out of me - he responded sarcastically.

The blue-eyed man started to laugh, while SMG3 rolled his eyes. Once they finished, they lay down for the last time, since as soon as it was dawn, they would leave... So 4 set his watch to set an alarm for 4:12am, immediately afterward, SMG4 went to bed with Eggdog and Beeg, next to the red-eye.

- Good night, SMG3 - he said smiling - Rest -.

- Yes, yes, you too - he responded.

...

The alarm went off loud enough to wake up SMG3, SMG4, Eggdog, and Beeg. They quickly began to put their things away, then put Eggdog and Beeg in the backpack to carry them. SMG3 took the backpack of supplies, while 4 took the one that had Eggdog and Beeg, they quickly left the place, got on the motorcycle and began their trip... Just when they were leaving the forest, they stopped, for a few seconds , something that seemed strange to the blue-eyed man... Then, 3 turned to see him and whispered to him...

- SMG4, if you feel bad or something, let me know - he said - Okay? -.

- Yes - the blue-eyed man responded.

Then, they started again... The road became somewhat difficult again, at the same time that water-snow began to fall (It's like when hail falls)... However, they knew that if they stopped every so often, it would be more likely than they would capture and neither of them wanted that... They continued walking their path, hoping that nothing bad was going to happen to them...