4-

Taehyung was having his wine while he was staring at a picture of Jia from 2 years before.

Yes, he did not meet her for the first time in that programme.

He walked to his bed where Jia was sleeping. They had a movie night earlier as her father had gone out with his friends for a staycation at his farm house.

"I like it when you smile but I love it more when you cry." He trailed his finger on her face."Took me so long but I got you in my bed, where I always wanted to see you." He kissed her head."Dream sweet brown muse before I make them bitter." He hugged her.

................

Taehyung was reading a magazine while sitting on the poolside bed. Girls were in bikini around him but he still didn't look at them. He had a high focus.

He had come on a cruise trip with his family.

"Dad! What is wrong with you? You are clicking ugly pictures of me!" Jia complained as her Dad attempted to click her pictures nicely.

"I am trying. You know I am not good with these things." He explained as she posed standing close to the railing.

She was wearing a short summer dress and it flew just like her brown curls.

Taehyung removed his sunglasses and stared at the girl who was wearing the brightest smile. She interrupted his focus.

"Give it to me. I will click nice pictures of my pretty daughter." Her mom took the camera from her father and Jia posed around as her mom clicked pictures from different angles.

"Wow Mom, these pictures turned out amazing. Even better than how Sana clicks." She smiled.

Sana was her friend who was a photomaniac and was considered the best person for clicking pictures but Jia found her mom more good today only if she had seen the pictures Taehyung clicked of her. They were the best.

"Now that the pictures are done. Cover yourself." Her father said as he wrapped a scarf around her waist because her butt was very evident in that dress.

"Dad!" She groaned.

She had lost her weight just so she could flaunt her body here wearing nice summer dresses and her father was ruining her plan.

"What Dad? You are being too much now. I didn't say anything when you bought these bold dresses but I wouldn't allow you to wear them at a place like this. There are so many guys around." He whispered to her.

"My daughter will wear whatever she wants. It's not her fault if she has a nice body. I will break the eyes of anyone who stares at her inappropriately." Her mom took her side and removed the scarf making her father gasp."We are going for a drink. Join us if you want." She brought her daughter away.

"Hey! Wait for me. Both of you are not drinking. How will I handle you both being intoxicated? Listen to me." Her father ran behind them as he pleaded his wife and daughter who only laughed together.

A perfect little family. Taehyung hated it.

How could they live like this? So happily? When he didn't have a perfect life like that?

Jia was smiling as she stared at her parents talking to eachother, teasing eachother. She looked behind when she saw someone staring at her.

Jungkook raised the glass of his wine gesturing her she had caught his eyes.

"Jia? Who are you going to the ball night with?" Her mom asked her catching her attention.

"I have Dad. You search your man." Jia said holding her father's arm.