2-

Jia and Taehyung watched a comedy movie on her big screen. She had a projector just for this purpose. She was a big fan of movies.

They were sitting on the carpet as Jia wore what Taehyung had brought her. They heard the bell ring.

"I will go check it. If it is my dad, you will have to jump out of the balcony." She told him and he nodded because he knew it was not him. She frowned when she saw a pizza delivery boy."I did not order anything." She told him.

"I did." Taehyung said receiving the box. "Thanks." He gave him a huge tip.

"Smelling amazing." He told her as she opened the pizza.

"It does." she closed her eyes relishing the taste.

"I was talking about you. You smell like salted caramel." He kissed her skin beside her lips and she halted."It's my favourite." He continued.

"That was a weird compliment." She said to brush away the awkward air.

"Want to hear a better one?" He asked.

"No, enjoy the pizza while you finish the movie and then go." She said as she looked at her big screen.

"Are girls really that hard to impress? I never attempted to do so to anyone. You are the first girl I am chasing desperately." He told her as he wiped the cheese off the side of her lips before licking it and looking ahead.

"Why do you even want to chase me?" She asked him.

"I do not know. Everything in you keeps bringing me back to you, convinces me to chase you and suggests me to wife you up. Are you a witch? Cause your spell is working." He told her.

"I do not feel anything for you though." She told him nonchalantly.

"Really?" He pulled her to himself abruptly.

He gently touched her neck with his cold finger, their breaths mixed and he rubbed his lips against her jaw perking her nipples up at the sensation. She attempted to push him away but he held her hands. She closed her eyes when he placed a kiss drawing it down.

"Okay, move." She told him and he moved her away.

"Don't lie to me next time so I do not hesitate to show it to you. There is no way you do not feel anything when I come close to you." He spoke confidently.

"Anyone would. You played with my hormones." She sulked.

"No, you would have felt disgusted if I were a random guy you deem me as but it's okay, I love proving people wrong when I am right. It's a different fun. I would like to hear it from your mouth one day." He confessed as he grabbed the pizza slice in her hand before eating it.

She heard the bell ring again and she stood up alarmed. It must be her Dad. Taehyung frowned when she snatched the pizza from him and jerked him up.

"I am sure it is Dad. Go hide somewhere and I will try to distract him so you can go." She told him as she pushed him inside her bathroom.

"But-" she shut him off.

"Shut up." She closed the door in his face.

She opened the door to find her father. He smiled and hugged her.

"How was your day? Did my daughter enjoy her time at home?" He asked as he entered the house.

"How could I? You were not home." She said awkwardly and her father finally noticed her clothes.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked and she looked at herself.

"Umm, no I just got bored so decided to do some makeover." She smiled awfully.