6-

Jia's eyes were drowsy as she drove back home. She was driving through a tree-lined abandoned road because it was a shortcut.

Her head was spinning too as she drove. She couldn't concentrate on driving at all. She closed her eyes when her vision blurred.

She saw headlights flashing in front of her eyes and she turned her car to the other side but before the move could save her, the truck hit her car so badly it flew upside down and she fainted as her head bled excessively.

The car was upside down and almost crushed. The broken glass window was scattered around.

The truck driver brought her out of the car before taking her to the hospital. He was using his phone and did the accident in oblivion.

The hospital staff ran the stretcher where Jia was lying inside the Emergency Ward.

"Submit the admission fee at the reception." The doctor told him.

"But I don't know her and I don't even have that much money." The truck driver complained.

"Then take her somewhere else. Our hospital can't treat her." The nurses stopped the stretcher.

Taehyung was walking out of the elevator talking to his legal advisor when he saw the commotion.

"Don't do this. She will die if I take her somewhere else. She is bleeding excessively. I will try to contact her family in the meantime but please start the treatment first." The truck driver implored. Taehyung walked closer to them.

"What's happening here?" He asked.

"Sir this man has got a patient that needs urgent medical assistance but he refuses to pay since he doesn't know her and insists he will try to contact her family." The doctor explained.

"What rubbish! Take-" Taehyung stopped when he saw Jia, his eyes widened. "FUCKING BASTARD! TAKE HER INSIDE AND START HER TREATMENT! IF SHE DIES I WILL SHOOT YOU MYSELF!" he shouted at the doctor.

They immediately took her inside without a word. It was rare of Taehyung to lose his patience like that.

A tear slipped Taehyung's eye. He never felt this weak before but losing her to death felt like he would lose himself.

He lost his balance and fell to the ground crying. She looked horrible with all that blood on her body.

The truck driver held his shoulder to comfort him.

"She will be fine." He told her and Taehyung pushed his hand away before standing up and grabbing his collar.

"How did she get in this condition? You did it right? I will deal with you once she is fine." He punched him but his legal advisor pulled him away.

"Don't do it. It will cause a problem for us." He whispered to him but Taehyung pushed him away before going towards Jia's ward.

He waited as he watched her from the glass door. Oxygen mask and drips were attached on her. She looked terrible in that green gown to him.

"Please don't die. I want to live with you." He whispered to himself.

The doctor came out hurriedly. She had lost a lot of blood and she needed a blood donor but since she was an O negative it was hard to find a donor but within 2 minutes Taehyung arranged that for her.

He could finally breathe when the doctor informed she was fine now. She had a fracture in her arm and an injury on her head.

When Taehyung entered her VIP ward after she was shifted, she was sleeping. He sat beside her. Her face looked dull now. She looked dead.