𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜

𝙸

𝚈/𝙽

The trip back was a nightmare; in fact, the whole situation was a nightmare; the only small comfort you had was the Avatar, and he couldn't do anything. At this rate, he isn't beating the fire lord; you are just being honest with yourself. How will he win against the Firelord if he can't even beat a BOX?

These thoughts rattled and multiplied inside your brain as your metal cage was suspended high. You peeked out the small window and realized you were back in the arena. 

"Why are we here? Just to suffer? Aang, you're the Avatar, can't you do something?" You asked, shouldn't he be able to get himself out of this mess easily?

"I don't know what I can do... besides bending the cage's metal," Aang replied, his voice indicating he felt like he was letting everyone down. At this moment, he was, but still.

"Just sit and wait. I've known Xin Fu for a while; he is greedy and will do anything for money." Toph's voice echoed in her cage. 

Your eyes widened, "And your dad has plenty of it..." 

Toph nodded in her cage, "Yep," she replied, popping her lips. "All we have to do is sit and wait, my dad will come," Toph said.

Aang sat down in his cage, shifting his body to meditate, "Easy enough." 

"They all better hurry..." you said, sitting in your own cage. "I can't be in tight spaces too long, claustrophobia makes me edgy." You admitted. 

Ironically, not even 5 minutes later, Toph had enough of listening to the Earth Rumble goons talk smack about them, tell jokes, and laugh. All while being completely unphased with the kidnapping they are taking part in. You have to be mindful of who you get involved with, people these days are dangerous, whether they seem like it or not.

 You heard a little stomp from Toph's cage, she stood up and began threatening Xin Fu. "You think you're so tough? Why don't you come here and let me smack that grin off your face?!" She shouted ferociously, putting her arm through the small opening in the door and pointing down at Xin Fu.

Xin Fu narrows his eyes, "I'm not smiling." He stated dryly.

"Toph!" Lao yelled out, dropping a sack of coins before Master Yu, who slid them forward until the bag was at Xin Fu's feet. Xin Fu counted the gold and then signed his fighters to lower Toph's cage—only Toph's cage. Toph fell through the bottom of the metal monster and ran, scurrying toward Lao and Master Yu, who, without saying anything, began to leave the arena. Sokka and Katara stayed put.