Chapter 6 : A Vision

After deleting the AI, RoboGenetics officially announced that FARA will not be released just yet as the company has encountered a lot of technical issues that are now being worked on as soon as possible. This announcement gave the company a mixed bad reputation and mixed opinions not just from critics, but from people.

They said that RoboGenetics promised but didn't deliver, and should've waited for the FARA to be fully functional without technical issues before promising the public that they'll be releasing sooner.

Paul also left RoboGenetics after the incident, which made hundreds of employees do the same. This was the beginning of the downfall of RoboGenetics.

After the resignation of 135 employees of the company, Paul felt bad about the employees who left just to side with them. So, Trisha and he spent several weeks and their energy into making their own company where they could create technologies that were only limited is their imagination.

On February 1, 2036, Dr. Merdova and Engr. Chrisler has officially announced their newly launched "Visionary Innovations in Superior Information, Operations, and Network Technologies" or VISION Incorporated. Their company aims to create software and hardware that could change technologies to the next level innovate ideas and bring them into our reality to help humanity.

Trisha and Paul encourage former employees of tech companies to join them and create their own ideas for the better of humanity.

A few days later, they were already creating something thanks to the collaborations of tens of genius people who joined their company.

After a hard day's work, Trisha and Paul went to a dinner in a fancy restaurant to celebrate their monthsary, which was planned by Paul for weeks.

They eat, they share what happened in their day even though they were working under the same roof, and they laugh at the stories that they've heard. It was a fun night for the both of them when suddenly, Paul stood up and kneeled in front of Trisha.

He immediately goes as he grabs something from his pocket, "Trisha, as an engineer, we have a job to create and innovate inventions that could change the way we live. And right now... I saw and fell in love with the invention that... changed the way I live."

Trisha was speechless, he continued, "Doctor Trisha Merdova... will you marry me?"

Trisha smiles and asks him, "What happens if I say no?"

Paul also asks, "Will you say no?"

Trisha immediately answered, "Of course, not! Yes!... Yes, I will!"

The two stood up and put the diamond ring that was made from a cog to Trisha, which was amazing and made her all teary-eyed. After that, the two immediately hugged together and the people around inside the restaurant noticed Paul's engagement and gave them a round of applause. This is one of the memorable nights for the two of them.

After a month, VISION unveiled its first project called "V-Health". Created by Engr. Cavanaugh an idea by Trisha and Paul, this wrist device that acts like a watch was designed to track your health, like your vitals, your hearing and sight, your nutrition, your medications, your everyday activities, and your mindfulness. This device also helps the user in maintaining a more healthy lifestyle, with help from Trisha's AI software, ALEXA.

One day, Paul went out to buy groceries when a car parked suddenly. It was Trisha's friends, Sheila, and Ramona. They got out with a couple of bottles of wine and a basket full of kinds of food. Trisha, on the other hand, was busy at her office desk in the living room, working on some tall paperwork.

Sheila and Ramona approached the terrace and pushed the doorbell.

Sheila pushed the doorbell and Trisha asked, "Who is it?"

Sheila replied, "You know us."

Trisha immediately added, "I'm sorry, I don't open my doors to strangers."

Sheila once again teased Ramona and told her, "Oh, the girl said no strangers so get out."

Ramona laughed and replied, "The stranger is telling me to get out"

Trisha immediately said to them, "What are you girls doing here? Can't you see that I'm still busy?"

Sheila responded, "Well, it's been weeks since our last girl's night and we want you to invite us tonight."

Trisha added, "Well, later, me and Paul were going to consult a doctor."

Ramona asked, "Well, aren't you a doctor?"

Trisha grinned and said, "The doctor in the Membrali."

Sheila commented, "Oh my God, you're cheating."

Ramona looked at her and said, "Didn't you hear that she'll be with Paul?"

Sheila answered, "Which Paul?"

Trisha giggled and added, "You girls are ridiculous. I'm gonna go get some juice, you want some?"

Sheila said to her, "Well, I bought a bottle of wine. Ram already called the pizza guy."

Trisha told them, "Well, I can't drink wine."

The two got curious. Ramona immediately asked, "Why?"

Sheila added, "Are you pregnant?"

Trisha looked at them and suddenly nodded. Sheila and Ramona immediately stood up as they were surprised by the news.

Sheila went, "Oh, my... congratulations, Trish!"

Sheila and Ramona approached Trisha and hugged together as they were genuinely joyful over the exciting news.

Ramona noticed that Trisha's warm smile eventually faded after the group hugged together. She asked her, "Are you okay? Why did your smile go upside down?"

Trisha went to the island table and sighed as she said, "Well, I got... scared all of the sudden."

Sheila also asked, "Why?"

Trisha answered, "I don't know. I guess because it all happened so fast."

Ramona commented, "Well, I think you'll gonna be the greatest mother to your child."

Trisha smiled and added, "Remember when we were at the BIU? I've got mad at the teenagers when they were watching on their smartphones instead of—"

Sheila interrupts her, "Oh yeah, you almost built a crossbow to shoot the teenager that time."

Ramona immediately added, "Oh, if we're gonna start our girl's night, we need some food so I'm gonna get some."

Trisha, Sheila, and Ramona spend the entire day bonding and catching up and playing and eating at Trisha's home. Their bonding was unforgettable. Even though they didn't talk for weeks or months, they still bonded like sisters, they sure knew how to make something fun and memorable.

On May 29, 2036, VISION released "VHealth" worldwide at the most affordable price. Trisha believed that anyone should have it to make their lives better and healthier.

The device has sold almost 40 million units in its first month, making it the fastest-selling wearable device. It is also considered the most useful device that everyone should have, useful for those people who are easily prone to sickness, helping them get and adapt a healthy lifestyle changes, thanks to the power of AI software, ALEXA.

It also helped to decrease the number of sick people who were attending the hospital, as stated in the news. After the success of their first device, the company immediately focuses on their next project.