Chapter 4: Love at First Insight

The elevator goes down into the underground laboratory, where Anthony stated that he spends most of his time in there.

After a few seconds of going down, the door of the elevator immediately opened and Trisha first noticed the white ambiance of the laboratory.

Anthony said to her, "Welcome to the Underground Laboratory!"

Trisha was amazed by how the laboratory looked. Complete with all types of equipment and resources, and there are tens of engineers and scientists who are currently working.

Trisha commented, "This lab is amazing. I've visited hundreds of laboratories but none of them look like this."

Anthony responded, "Yes because I believe... to make our engineers and scientists motivated in their work, their environment should look futuristic... pleasant and appealing in the eyes. When your surroundings look like trash, you'll create trash."

Trisha and Anthony walked forward into the middle of the laboratory, where the FARA was currently being worked on.

As they approached the prototype of FARA, someone approached them. Anthony was surprised to see him here.

He said, "Ah! Here's my engineer of FARA. Dr. Merdova, I would like you to be one of the genius engineers behind FARA... Engineer Paul Chrisler."

Trisha and Paul saw each other for the first time.

Paul greeted her and introduced himself, "I'm Engineer Paul Chrisler, the genius creator of FARA.

Trisha replied confidently, "I'm Doctor Trisha Merdova, and I was invited to... collaborate in these remarkable projects."

The two handshake together after they introduce themselves to each other. Anthony immediately said to him, "Oh, Mister Chrisler, can you show the doctor the FARA in action?"

Paul immediately responds, "Certainly! FARA... On!"

After Paul said loudly those words, the eyes of FARA began to move and light. The arms were moving simultaneously and it successfully stood up smoothly. The FARA was commanded to handshake Trisha so, it walked towards her and gave her its right hand. Trisha and FARA handshakes and the crowd of inventors and engineers around the laboratory cheered for FARA.

Trisha was impressed by how FARA was moving pretty smoothly, compared to the robots that were moving but constantly stopping. FARA went back to its stand after it handshakes her.

Anthony commented, "It was impressive, am I right?"

Trisha nodded and added, "Yes, it is remarkable."

Paul said, "But you know, there was still one thing that's missing."

Trisha asked, "What is it?"

Paul responds, "The ability to"

Anthony immediately interrupted him and said, "It's voice! Doctor Merdova... it is the only thing missing from my masterpiece."

Trisha also asked, "So, it needs artificial intelligence."

Anthony nodded and replied, "Yes... YES! But... let us make it more advanced... A. I 2.0, if you will."

Trisha was having second thoughts. She thinks of creating another kind of ALEXA for FARA. Anthony was trying to convince her, "Imagine... you and me... were the biggest technological visionaries who would... change the world. With my robotic development skills and your... ability to create artificial intelligence... we can change the entire world and... make it better before... we pass."

Trisha immediately overthinks her decision to collaborate with RoboGenetics.

Anthony asked her, "So... what do you say?"