Chapter 5: The Next Era?

Two months later...

Anthony walks up the stage, all confidently. When he was in the middle, the lights went up and he started speaking.

"Over the years, the robotic technology was circulating online. It was getting more and more... advanced, capable of doing such complex things that we, only can do... until today...

Today marks the next era in the field of robotics. RoboGenetics Technology presents to you... FARA!!"

The curtains went up and FARA was first unveiled in front of thousands of people, from journalists to inventors and media. They clapped as they saw FARA. After their applause, Anthony continues to talk...

"The Fully Automated Robotic Assistant... or FARA for short. This... is the next masterpiece of technology today. Let me show you what it really can do."

Anthony shows some basic commands that FARA can do. But as he shows it, the commands and work became more and more advanced and humans were only capable if they worked together.

Hundreds of people applaud as Anthony announced the Fully Automated Robotic Assistant to the world. People have mixed reactions as he unveils FARA and its functions.

After the event, Trisha and Paul came to the afterparty, held by Anthony. When they came to the venue, it was filled with hundreds of people from billionaires to businessmen that were invited to the event, and investors of the company.

Trisha and Paul took a seat in the corner of the venue as they didn't have any reserved tables or there weren't empty seats in the middle. While they were talking, Anthony showed up immediately and went to their table.

He greeted them, Good evening, Doctor Merdova... and Mister Chrisler. Fine night tonight, ey?"

Trisha commented, "Yeah, this shrimp is like the size of a baby's arm."

Paul added, "The chicken here is phenomenal. Do you want some lemonade, Doctor?"

Trisha answered, "Yes, Engineer."

Paul also added, "How 'bout you, Mister Cooper?"

Anthony responded, "No, thanks!"

Paul stood up to get some lemonade for Trisha and himself. Anthony was sensing something to them and he asked, "Wow, am I sensing some sort of uh, flirting between you too?"

Trisha answered, "N-no! Do you call that flirting?"

Anthony nodded and said, "Well, yeah."

Trisha added, "No... I think he is just a sweet person."

Meanwhile, Paul was in the mini bar that serves lemonade. While waiting for the lemonade to be made, he overheard a conversation between businessmen and billionaires at the table near the minibar.

"So... have you talked to Cooper?"

"We don't need to talk. He knows what I want."

"Why don't you go to him already?"

"Calm down. There still some time."

"How about talking to him here?"

"No... there are so many people here and they'll hear what we're going to talk about."

"How about talking to him in the comfort room?"

"Maybe. When no one in there."

"Do you see Cooper?"

"No, it's been thirty minutes and he's not showing here."

"Wait... is that one of the engineers of Cooper?"