Chapter 1, The Arrival: Part 2

-April 6th, 2009-

There were two things Kirigaya wasn't expecting when he arrived at his destination, Iwatodai Dormitory.

First was meeting a young boy with short hair the same shade of black as his own, blue eyes, and pale skin, who also had a mole under his left eye and seemed to be wearing black and white pajamas with sandals. His pajamas seem striped like a prisoner's uniform.

Upon meeting the boy, he was asked to sign a contract under his name before disappearing into thin air.

The next thing was a girl calling out to him. A girl with dark thin hair tied with two small blue ribbons by the side of her face, a pair of half-rimmed glasses, and black eyes. She was wearing what looked to be a blue sweater with a light purple ribbon on her chest, a brown scarf wrapped around her neck, a black mini-skirt, black knee-high stockings, and brown shoes.

Before he could answer her, the girl looked as if she was about to pull something out on him, until someone else made their presence, stopping the other girl from doing what she was doing.

The other girl looked at least a year or two older than the other girl. She had orange-brownish chestnut-colored hair and hazel eyes. She looked to be wearing a uniform of some type: a white blouse, a black skirt over her knees, and black high-knee high-heeled boots.

The older girl would introduce herself as Asuna Yuuki, and the other girl who seemed hesitant at first, would introduce herself as Shino Asada.

At the time, Kazuto didn't see anything special about both girls upon meeting them.

Little did he know, they would be two of the most important friends he'd ever make.

-PERSONA ART ONLINE-