Chapter 2, S.E.E.S: Part 1

-April 18, 2009-

After having finished another day of school, Kazuto would begin to pack his bag to leave before Shino walked up to his desk.

The girl would tell the boy to head straight back to their dormitory, as the chairman of their school wanted to speak with him.

Few hours later, both Kazuto and Shino would enter the main meeting room on the fourth floor of their dormitory where three people were waiting for them.

To their right side of the room, Asuna was sitting with her arms crossed.

Across from Asuna was a massive and bulky African American man with a brown goatee and brown eyes. No hair. He was currently wearing a white shirt and gray pants. An apron that was the same color as his pants was folded on the table in front of him.

And in the middle of the room was the chairman of their school. A man with sharp scholarly features and steel-gray hair. He was wearing a tan jacket over his brown turtleneck, alongside tan pants.

He would introduce himself to Kazuto as Akihiko Kayaba.

Kayaba would introduce the African American man, Andrew Gilbert Mills. A man who would run a shop in Paulownia Mall during the day.

Andrew, just like himself, Shino, and Asuna was a persona wielder.

Andrew was the one who accidentally led the shadow that attacked their dormitory on the 9th of this month. He was mildly injured during the battle, but is slowly making a recovery.

After introductions, Kayaba would ask Kazuto an odd but simple question.

"Would you believe me if I said that a day consists of more than 24 hours?"

"Yes." Kazuto replied.

Asuna would then ask Kazuto how long he knew of the Dark Hours' existence.

"I don't remember when it started but...I've known for as long as I can remember..." He answered her.

Kayaba and Andrew would explain a little of the Dark Hour to Kazuto, such as the coffins that appear where people used to be, and the existence of the Shadows.

Kayaba would then stand up after Andrew finished speaking, as the man looked at the black haired boy.

"I'll get straight to the point. We are the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad, S.E.E.S for short. We're classified as a school club. But in truth, we're a group dedicated to executing Shadows.

Asuna Yuuki here is the leader, while I'm the club advisor for our group."

After more chatting over the situation they were all in, Kayaba would get to the main point of this meeting.

He asked Kazuto to join S.E.E.S and lend them his strength.

"Understood..."

-PERSONA ART ONLINE-