Chapter 2, S.E.E.S: Part 2

-April 19th, 2009-

"Well....I wasn't expecting to see familiar faces here..heh...heh."

"You've got to be kidding me?! This was the newest member you were talking about?!" Shino said, looking over toward Andrew with a disgusted look.

"I take it from the look in your eyes, that you already know this man," Andrew said.

"He's our homeroom teacher..." Kazuto spoke up, looking back at the man that Andrew had brought into their dormitory.

His name was Ryoutarou Tsuboi, a man with brownish-colored hair, alongside a red bandana wrapped around his head and a slight beard on his cheeks and chin.

Just as Kazuto said, he was his and Shino's homeroom teacher. Unfortunately for Shino's case, he's been her homeroom teacher for the last two years.

Out of all the teachers back at Gekkoukan High School, Ryoutarou is the friendliest of them all. Whenever a student was feeling "down in the dumps", he was always there to cheer that student up.

Andrew would then explain the story of how he met Ryoutarou to the two teenagers, having found the man crying in a convenience store surrounded by coffins.

He would also tell the two that he had the potential and had recently awakened to his power. Andrew told the man about S.E.E.S and asked if he would help them.

And just like that, Ryoutarou Tsuboi became a member of S.E.E.S.

Of course, after Andrew had told Asuna and Kayaba.

-PERSONA ART ONLINE-