Chapter 15

Athena
I was lying half on top of Draco having just fed on him, god he was delicious. I wanted more. But I didn't want to take to much, overstay my welcome if you will. Draco's aftershave combed my nostrils, I was comfortable and warm, I felt safe, which I was disgusted with myself to think. I wanted to lie here for longer but I certainly didn't want to give Draco the wrong impression.

I pushed myself up off of dracos body. His expression was slightly disappointed. I regathered my things and thanked him again. "You know, I'll let you do it again thia" Draco said as I was about to leave. I smiled. "Once in a while. I don't want to take to much" I replied. I opened the door and left walking back towards my room. I opened my bedroom door and nearly dropped my robes in shock.

"Enzo!" I breathed out my voice shakey. I hate the way I act around him. All my confidence shattered. It had only been a few weeks since his last visit, I had assumed as usual it would be at least 6 months before his next drop by maybe a year. I hadn't been so lucky.

"What are you still doing here Athena?" Enzo spoke calmly standing up from where he had been sat on my bed walking slowly towards me. I didn't know how to respond. "I asked you a question doll" he continued. "I don't know" I said sheepishly. Enzo was now standing so I was pressing my body against the door to create a little gap between us. His hand reached up and stroked through my hair, "I recall telling you to leave, isn't that correct" Enzo said still calm. "You did" I agreed.

Enzos lifted my chin up with his finger so I had no choice but to look him in his eyes. "You never learn Athena" he said his voice loosing its pretend calmness. "You need to come with me back to London. We wouldn't want another septimus Malfoy situation would we dollface" Enzo said through gritted teeth. "I don't want to leave Enzo ple" I began to beg. "Enough Athena" he interrupted. His hand slipping from my chin down to my waist where he gripped me tight. Too tight. "This pattern is ridiculous thia, we might not be together every single year but you're still mine doll." He told me. I wanted to roll my eyes thinking of the countless other women that have been in his life but I didn't. He was a hypocrite.

Enzo dropped his hand from my waist. "So pack" he instructed backing away from me and sitting down on my bed. I shook my head no, not moving an inch. Enzos eyebrows furrowed anger clear on his face. "Athena be a good girl" Enzo snarled at me. I don't want to leave. Not now. "You're really sticking around for a Malfoy boy you hardly know!" Enzo said almost shouting now. "Has he kissed you yet, has he fucked you, can he fuck you like I do Athena. Does he know you're a vampire hm!" Enzo shouted his face a bitter mix of jealousy and rage.

I stayed silent. "Come here" Enzo demanded pointing to the floor in front of where he sat. I walked quickly towards him. "Sit" he commanded implying his lap as the chair. I sat. My body was positioned sideways his left arm held me underneath my knees and his right arm was wrapped around my back. As if he would scoop me up and carry me away from hogwarts bridal style himself. "Have you kissed him?" He asked his voice back to being calm. I nodded yes. "Has he fucked you?" He asked. I nodded no, creating a look of relief on Enzos face. "Does he know you're a vampire?" Enzo asked. I nodded yes and he sighed. "Oh Athena what will I ever do with you. Am I going to have to kill off all this Malfoy men so you stop running back to them generation after generation?" Enzo spoke softly into the side of my head as if he was whispering sweet nothings rather than death threats. I squeezed my eyes closed momentarily.

"Enzo I need space. From you" I spoke finally. He sscoughed. "I'm serious Enzo" I continued. "What so you can run around with Malfoy whatever this one is called for a few years and then ditch him. You never love them enough to turn them. Not like I loved you." Enzo said demeaningly. "I would never turn someone I love" I spat back at him. "Somehow I'm always the bad guy in your stories Athena. You said you wanted me to turn you" Enzo retorted. He held me closer, I could barely move. "I would never wish this life on anybody. Let alone someone I love. It was my mistake to let you turn me" I spoke lowering my voice. "Athena I fucking saved you. You were a misrable human girl, who lost her father, was abused by her step father, had a mother who didn't give two shits that her new husband was using her daughter. You wanted to die. Well guess what I fucking killed you. And then I gave you a new life. I made you. Otherwise you would have been a waste of a pretty face." Enzos words were like a chemical burn in my ears. I felt sick.

"Enzo leave" I demanded struggling to speak my throat closing. Enzos eyes were cold and his face like stone. "I'm not leaving without you doll" he said. I had tried to stop it but a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'm not leaving" I restated. "Don't cry dollface, I'm sorry for what I said about your family." Enzo spoke his face breaking its stone impersonation his voice becoming gentle again. Now the tears were flooding. Enzo stroked my hair attempting to comfort me but he had no luck. He leaned into me and softly pecked my lips and then again, he kissed me and my jaw and cheek his lips becoming wet with salty tears. Enzo moved the arm that had been under my legs and used the hand to wipe the tears from my face.

He held my face in his hand pulling my face towards his to kiss me. He kissed me for a few minutes I occasionally would kiss back very lazily. He moved us so that he was lying flat on my bed and I was on top of him. The tears had not stopped flowing. Enzo tried to kiss me again. "Enzo stop" I said swerving his kiss. "Why is your solution to anything just to have sex" I complained standing up and flattening my clothes and tucking my hair behind my ears. "We are so good at makeup sex Athena, it's what we do" Enzo laughed standing up to reaching out to grab me but I stumbled back. "Leave Enzo" I shouted still crying my voice choked and my head pounding. "Athe" he began. "Enough fucking leave" I cried so hard.

He did. He didn't say another word and walked to the door and slipped out.