Chapter 18

Athena
Around a month had gone by. During this month my routine stayed the same. Wake up, get ready, go down to breakfast and sit with Draco, Blaise and Lorenzo, go to classes, find someone to drink blood from and then compel, although on a Thursday I would drink from Draco which subsequently soon became my favourite day of the week, then I'd head to dinner, hang out with all 3 of the boys or sneak off just with Draco to walk the grounds of hogwarts or read to him or cuddle into him. This day was different to me but not to anyone else. Today was my 312th birthday. I had given up on celebrating birthdays after I reached 100, it seemed appropriate.

Every year now I would open one card from Enzo and make it a point to eat a cupcake at some point in the day. I woke up and decided to put more effort into my appearance given the speciality of the day. I took my time curling my hair loosely, the tight ringlet curls I used to wear have since gone out of fashion. I did my makeup and got dressed into one of my pairs of tights which lacked a snag. My skirt was short and my blouse tight. I pulled on knee-high black boots and looked in the mirror satisfied with my appearance. I added my locket and some other jewellery.

I walked out of the common room to find Lorenzo Blaise and Draco sat on the couches. Blaise whistled at me jokingly. "God damn thia" Lorenzo commented jokingly but I noticed Draco still stare harshly at him. "What's got you all done up beaut" Blaise asked. "It's my birthday" I replied with a smile. Dracos expression changed from stern to surprised. I sat down next to Blaise. "So what big 17 or big 18" Blaise asked. "Big 18" I lied. "So you're older than all of us" Lorenzo laughed. I looked at Draco and smirked and noticed he was doing to same. "Hmh" I nodded. We all headed down to breakfast.

Lorenzo and Blaise were walking ahead and I was walking a few feet behind with draco. "Why didn't you mention your birthday was coming up" Draco asked seeming a little disappointed. "It's not important I've had hundreds" I laughed. "I would have gotten you something" Draco whined. I told him there's nothing I wanted.

After dinner we came back up to the common room. "Go get changed thia, we have decided we're sneaking of to hogsmeade to celebrate your big 18th." Blaise informed me. I smiled and insisted we didn't have to but the boys persevered. I got changed into a plain short black dress, where it lacked modesty at my legs it made up for with its high neckline. My hair still curled from the morning I was set to go, i just added a little dash of lipstick and pulled back on my boots.

"You look sexy" Draco said hushly in my ear so that the others couldn't hear as we crept through the corridors. I felt my cheeks burn. Despite me and Draco spending a lot of time together recently it was in no sexual nature, we hadn't been close to sex since he discovered the hickeys left by Enzo on my inner thighs. Often I found myself longing for his touch.

After dracos remark of my appearance I couldn't stop thinking about his body the entire walk to hogmeade. I thought back to him changing his shirt in front of me a month ago and pictured his broad shoulders, defined back and chest muscles along with his picture perfect abs. I felt myself becoming flustered thinking about his rough hands exploring my body. Enough. I had to stop.

We reached hogdmeade and I was pulled into a pub titled "the three broomsticks" we sat at a booth and Draco was ordered by Lorenzo to go get drinks since he was the one with "daddy's money" as Lorenzo had phrased it, which gained him an eye roll from Draco.

He returned with a butter beer and 2 shots of fire whiskey for us each. I didn't indulge much in alcohol anymore but you only turn 312 once right. I slung back the two shots as if they were water, something I had perfected with years of practice. My ability to throw back the alcohol caused Blaise and Lorenzo to look surprised and Draco to shake his head. I also Aquired myself a ceremonial cupcake to decor.

Many more shots of fire whiskey later and the 4 of us began our walk back to the castle. We all stumbled back not feeling the cold fuelled by the alcohol. We made it back to the common room without being caught which was a great suprise given our unstable legs and loud volume. Blaise and Lorenzo went straight to the rooms claiming they felt sick.

Draco walked over to my bedroom with me. I wanted him so badly. "I'd come in but em, I don't want us to " he trailed off . "What?" I asked my hands on dracos body feeling his hard muscles beneath the black fabric of his shirt. Looking at him seductively and tugging his shirt slightly. "We're drunk so" he tried to explain stopping himself. "Huh?" I asked.

"I don't want us to have sex for the first time drunk, it want to remember every detail of it and make sure it's perfect. But you look so fucking hot right now so I'm saying I don't think I should come in" he blurted out. My eyes widened at his words. I felt myself throb when he spoke of us having sex. "Why haven't you made any move for weeks" I asked him my hands still exploring his torso. "You're too perfect" he said. I didn't understand what he meant, was he scared to.. no that can't be the case I've heard the stories from Lorenzo and Blaise about Dracos womaniser behaviour.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "I don't know just that I. My feelings towards you are too. Pure to be just clouded with sex." He spilled. "At first all I wanted to do with you was fuck you but now I know you I just, didn't want lust to take over." He continued. "But don't think that I'm not into you, that certainly isn't the case" he finished. I was taken aback at how genuine and thoughtful Draco had been being without my noticing.

I smiled up at him and removed my hands from his chest and instead wrapped them around his neck. I leaned my head into his chest and hugged him, he hugged me back. I kissed his cheek and went into my room butterflies filling my tummy.