Chapter 24

Athena
I woke up in Dracos arms, we had fallen asleep together shortly after our sex last night. I lay patiently waiting for him to stir awake. "Morning" I spoke when I saw his eyes fluttered open. Draco croaked back some sort of noise but I certainly wasn't a word, I giggled a little. "I was going to take you around London today, show you were my house used to be and what not, would you like that?" I asked eager to get going Draco nodded and said he would like that.

Once he had woken up more we both got ready. Once leaving I began my tour. "So this is the flat I've had since 1850 when I left Enzo and left the Laurier house." I said gesturing to the flat we had just been in. We walked down the road took a left a right another right until we reached a few houses. "This is where I got turned into a vampire, it used to be an inn" I explained to Draco who looked thrilled to be getting an insight into my life.

We walked next to each other Dracos hand reaching out to grasp mine. I pulled him down to the London Underground much to his dismay, he had no likeness to taking public transport. We took the tube father out of the city, I had grown up on the outskirts. I showered him where I went to school, where I used to go to the shop.

Then we walked to the Laurier house which I was nervous to reveal. "That's your house?" Draco said staring blankly at the 16th century stone manor and its gardens. "Yeah" I responded and pointed to the crest on the gate that matched the one inside of Dracos ring. "I took the key if you want to go inside" I said hoping he would say no.
"I'd love too" he replied.

We walked up to the grand front door, the lock was stiff unsurprising since I hadn't been here in years. When I finally unlocked it I swung the door open to reveal a lavish but unbelievably outdated house. "I presume you haven't done much renovation since.. ever" Draco said staring at the old fashioned nature of the house. "No I haven't national trust would have a field day in here" I laughed.

I think that Draco could sense my discomfort from being here and we didn't venture any further in. Which I was certainly thankful for. Once we had gotten back to my flat he asked "do you not like going to that house" he asked me. "It doesn't remind me of happy times" I laughed "that's the first time I've been there in years" I finished. Draco looked at me his eyes sympathetic.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked to change the subject. "Three o clock, my mother requested my presence for dinner" Draco said walking towards me taking my face in his hand. He leaned down to me to softly place a kiss on my lips. I wished he wasn't leaving so soon after his arrival.

We spent the last 2 hours we had together cuddled in to each other on my brown leather sofa, I secretly hoped he would fall asleep and stay longer but he didn't. He left at three.