O N E

"(y/n) are you sure you don't want to apply to UA, it would give you a good path into becoming a hero and endeavours son is going" aizawa saysnon-chalantly looking at the blonde girl

non-chalantly looking at the blonde girl.

"i have already told dad that i don't wanna become a hero. he already gave his power too this quirkless brat when it could've been mine!" i yell exaggeratively.

"calm down, i'm sure he had his reasons" he hums in reply, wrapping his scarf around his neck. "i'll get you into UA off of recommendation anyways" aizawa says as he walks out of the front door.

"WHAAT, WAIT NO" i sulk raising my arms above my head, as he slams the door. "it's too late to apply anyways" i groan walking back to my room".

———————————————
time skip

"NO, i don't wanna go in" i yell trying to run away, aizawa grabs my blazer and drags me into the class everyone who was once talking now going silent and staring at me.

"we have a new student, her name is (y/n)" aizawa says pushing me lightly making me stumble. "uhm hello everyone" i say awkwardly, my posture lacking terribly as i wait for aizawa to tell me where to sit.

"hello new student (y/n) welcome to UA im the class president, my name is tenya iida" a boy with blue hair and glasses says, saluting at me as his facial expression was as stern as ever.

"sit next to todoroki" he says climbing into his sleeping bag. i nod as i furrow my eyebrows at the sleeping teacher a averting  my gaze infront of me and not noticing the boy.

"CAN THIS EXTRA JUST HURRY UP AND SIT DOWN" the blonde boy at the back yells.

"well maybe if i knew where he was sitting i could sit down you loud bastard" i yell back, anger laced in my tone.

"ITS ICY HOT OVER THERE" he points at a shoto , who was sitting with his chin resting in his palm, half of his hair white and the other side red, a scar resting on his eye.

"hm okay thanks!" i smile at him, making his face come across as angrier.
i walk over too the boy and lightly smile at him as i sat down. "hey shoto" i grin at him, "i thought u wasn't coming here" he questions.

"yea i didn't want to but aizawa made me apply" i say groaning slightly.

i felt a bit guilty about not telling him about my dad, he'd thought aizawa was my father figure which he pretty much was but i still did have a father.

aizawa gets out of his sleeping bag, and stands at the front of the class.

"todays training will be a little different, you'll have 3 instructors.
me, all might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you"