Chapter 9.

Gurnaaz POV 

"SHE IS MY WIFE!

I instantly looked at him shocked. I doubt if I even heard it right. He was still glaring at Manali , holding my hand and ... He took the papers. I was so lost that I didn't realised when he took papers from my hand. Manali looked shocked. So am I. 

I was supposed to marry someone else , that's what Manali is saying ... then Why would he marry me? 

I was processing all this when Manali turned to Jatin. She said something to Jatin which I wasn't able to hear and then she moved towards corner with Jatin. I was still standing there , confused , shocked and clueless. What is happening? I felt him removing his hand. I looked at him and He was looking at me. I was not able to read his expressions and was waiting for him to speak something , that's when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned and found it was Dadi. 

"You're looking so beautiful today" She said. I smiled. 

"I know you may have many questions and I will answer all your questions don't worry , for now first sit" She said. I looked behind and He placed a chair for me but I was hesitant to sit. 

I looked around and except dadi , his dada ji was also there. They both were standing .. I didn't feel it appropriate to sit, and then I noticed him placing two more chairs. Dadi again gestured me to sit. I , dadi and dadu sat on the chair while he was standing. I was feeling anxious , Dadi held my hands and that was when I realised that how tightly I was holding my lehenga. Dadi was about to speak something when Manali came. 

She directly came towards Me and Dadi. I guess even she is hesitant to talk to him. 

OUTSIDE THE COURT IN A CORNER 

Manali's POV 

" and they then proposed to marry gurnaaz and I agreed" Jatin completed. 

Is he out of his mind? 

"So what if that oldie died , we already got money and  we could have selled Gurnaaz again , double profit! What was need to blackmail this family at all" I said 

"They have already seen that old man and they were suspicious that we forced Gurnaaz!" Jatin answered. 

He has clearly lost his mind!

"So , let them be suspicious , What would have they done? Complaint to police... It's not first time that someone would do that. I give 10 percent of money to DSP for a reason. Police would have not taken any action , Police is with us. Did you forgot that Gurnaaz once tried to complain against us. What happened? Nothing! DSP didn't let police take any action. 

BUT you've created a mess now Jatin . This Gurnaaz is not like other girls , she tried to complain first and now if she gets married to that guy , she can tell him everything! ... No! I can't let this happen... I have to break this marriage" 

Jatin wanted to speak something but I didn't listened and moved inside court. I noticed Gurnaaz sitting with an old lady and that guy was standing other side. I went towards that old lady. 

This guy is so impatient and will not listen to me. I think I can manipulate this old lady easily.... 

Gurnaaz's POV  

"See , Mam , Jatin told me everything about the incident which happened in restaurant.. But you need not to worry about it. May be Jatin misunderstood everything.. besides , You seem from a good reputed family.. Why would you want a orphan girl for your grandson? This girl is herself a problem ... Her parents died and you just saw the man who was supposed to marry her died"  

He died? I was shocked to know about his death...I was still processing this when Manali said the words which broke me... 

"She is a curse  , She ate up her parents , A man who was marrying her! She will bring bad luck to yo-" 

"NOT A WORD MORE!

I flinched listening him  , and for first time Manali too flinched. Everyone in court turned towards us , listening his loud cold tone. His eyes looked dangerous , those eyes which have not left my mind from yesterday were now killing Manali. I looked towards Manali and ... She was sweating. He took a step towards Manali and Manali took a step backward. 

"Choose your words carefully! You are talking about my wife" this time he said those words slowly in a low tone but these seem more dangerous. He took a step forward but Dada ji held his hand stopping him. He turned towards dada ji and again I was surprised that how quickly he changes his expressions. He was looking at Manali as he would kill her right now but now he looked at dada ji calmly although his fists were still clenched but I loved the way he respected his elders. 

It was not like dada ji held his hand strongly , he can easily jerk it off but he didn't. He was waiting for dada ji to speak but before that Dadi spoke. 

"Disgusting , that's word which defines your thinking , Lady! How can you blame her for death? I cannot believe that you run a orphange with this mentality.." Dadi spoke to Manali , and again I was shocked listening to dadi , even her voice was high this time. 

Everyone in the court was looking towards us and I saw them taking interest , all of them were looking at Manali. 

Manali too noticed it all and just then Jatin came and dragged Manali out of the court. I was watching Jatin taking Manali out when I felt him holding my hand. A shiver run through my spine feeling his touch. I looked towards him and he was looking intensely at me. 

He held my hand and we started moving out the court , I was looking at him while he was looking at front. 

Why he married me? How did that person died? How he came here?  

These were the thoughts running in my mind , while I kept looking at him.... 

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨

How was the chapter guys? Do comment your views!