𝟎𝟕

- Every Night Is Another Story

Elizabeth, Peyton, Brooke and Haley were all in Brooke car, Ellie was currently sitting in the back seat with Brooke who is passed out with Haley is the passenger seat and Peyton who was driving as they made their way to drop off Haley while blast...

Elizabeth, Peyton, Brooke and Haley were all in Brooke car, Ellie was currently sitting in the back seat with Brooke who is passed out with Haley is the passenger seat and Peyton who was driving as they made their way to drop off Haley while blasting music with Haley pretending to play the guitar causing the two blonde girls to laugh, " come on, baby" Haley called out now pretending to play the drums making Elizabeth shake her head in amusement.

"We need some music" Peyton stated as she took her hands off the wheel to lean back towards the back seats of the car. Haley and Elizabeth eyes widened at Peyton's actions, " Peyton!" They called out in unison as Haley grabbed the wheel to stop the car from  swerving causing the curly haired girl to giggle softly as she grabbed the wheel moving the car back to the middle of the road, " sorry"

Brooke who was jumped awake from the car swerving looked around with a confused look on her face and questioned, " where the hell are we?" Looking outside the window at the dark street they were driving on but couldn't tell where they were as they were no lights or streets signs, " miles from normal" Haley muttered under her breathe from the passenger seat causing Brooke to lean over Ellie looking at Haley with a puzzled look before she glanced between her two best friends pointing towards Haley and asked, " what is she doing here?"

"You invited her" Ellie laughed shaking her head in amusement causing both Peyton and Haley to let laughs at the brunette who didn't remember her as she was high on medication she took as she had offered to give Haley a lift home. Peyton turned up the music on the radio making Brooke cover her ears with a wince, "Ow! Ooh!" Leaning back down in the back seat next to Ellie, " Nice, what's next?" Haley questioned turning her head to glance at Peyton.

"Uh, you pick" Peyton offered causing Ellie eyes to widened in shock as the curly blonde girl never lets anyone pick the music when she's driving. " all right" Haley muttered looking through Brooke CD's only for her eyes to widened with a photo of Ellie on one of them, " Wait, is this you?" Haley questioned looking over her shoulder at Elizabeth who frowned leaning forward only to see Haley holding the CD of the single that she released two weeks ago.

"Nuh-uh, give it here" Ellie reached forward trying to snatch the CD from Haley who laughed and quickly put the CD in the slot only to hear Ellie soft angelic voice to come from the speakers in the car causing her eyes to widened at how good the song was turning her head towards Ellie, " did you write this?" Elizabeth nodded her head in confirmation with a small smile, " Yeah, I did. As soon as it got released Brooke was the first one to buy it. Out of everyone Peyton and Brooke are the only ones who supported me and knew I could do this"

Haley smiled softly as she glanced between the three girls as she was a little bit jealous of their relationship and how close they are. Haley had Lucas and had been best friends since she could remember but she's never really had a girl best friend and was envious of the three girls as they were always there for one another when they needed each other and you always find the three of them together if it's at school or outside of school.