15. SHARP*

Cassandra, beautiful and naive Cassandra. Despite her great talent and willingness to help others, she forgets to protect herself. And it was precisely this way that I could enter her thoughts, sit among the most forbidden recesses of her mind, and wait for the right moment to act. Certainly, I could have done it tonight, in that bathtub filled with warm water, closing the short distance between our bodies completely, but there would have been no pleasure in pursuing this game of provocations and seduction. And, let's say it openly, taking advantage of the slight pressure of her skin against mine would have been all too easy and predictable. What will happen tonight, however, I am sure she does not expect.

I gave her a bit of an advantage, enjoying the sight of her bare, very white and wet back, before she dressed and left the bathroom, and I waited for her to return to her room. After what happened, with the thoughts I have instilled in her, I am sure she will desire nothing but the inviting warmth of her sheets.

However, I wanted her to trust me, so that I could have, tonight and especially in the future, the complete and total opportunity to explore her body fully, to savor every drop of her most inviting juices. The mere thought of being able to taste, one day, all the excitement between her legs only hardens the erection pulsating between mine, already looming since we were in the tub, where I was careful not to show her the slightest sign of weakness.

I get dressed, trying to conceal the large bulge in my pants, and leave the bathroom, retracing the stairs that lead to our quarters. When I open the door, the trail of jasmine perfume still lingering in the air testifies that my intuition was correct, and that Cassandra is just a few steps above, in her room. I could go up and take advantage of it, but the experience she will have tonight will be completely different, as well as the only way to understand how much her intentions align with mine.

I enter my room and undress as if I have all the time in the world, focusing carefully on my goal: her. I picture her face in my mind, the delicate contours, the big eyes, and the slightly moist pink lips that I want to mix my saliva with. The brown hair framing her face in light waves, the eyebrows that rise in two dark arches when she is surprised... as I imagine she is now, while the projection of what I am doing begins to take shape in her mind.

I've never told her, but one characteristic that has allowed me to advance quickly as an Auror is being an excellent Legilimens, as well as an Occlumens. I've explored every aspect of Legilimancy and practiced not only reading the minds of those in front of me but also projecting my thoughts into them, which has also allowed me not necessarily to need to look the other person in the eyes to penetrate their mind. A decidedly enticing skill, especially now, when it comes in handy for seducing a woman.

I think about Cassandra intensely as I remove my shirt and undo my belt, feeling the pressure immediately ease on my erection, which continues to throb under the fabric, betraying all my impatience and excitement. I free myself from my boots and trousers and lie back on the bed, stroking my hot and incredibly hard shaft. I close my eyes, envisioning Cassandra's face vividly, imagining her trembling expression, her cheeks flushed with excitement, and her slightly parted lips, as if awaiting mine.

With my left hand, I lower my underwear slightly, while with my right, I make room inside, gripping my cock at the base and caressing the moist tip with my thumb... and it happens. A flash of intense light and my thoughts pour into her mind, feeling all the emotions chasing each other: surprise, confusion, and an incredible, ever-growing excitement.

I exert my power so that she complies, surrendering to pleasure, imagining that the hand that will soon glide between her thighs is mine, moving up and down on my cock. I think about her white skin, her naked curves that I can't wait to explore, the warmth of her smooth and delicate limbs against my body. The thought of squeezing her soft buttocks, of closing my lips around her nipples, and watching her eyes fill with increasing passion makes me let out an excited groan, and I tighten my grip around the throbbing shaft even more painfully.