29. SHARP*

Finally, we focus on something other than Cassandra's past. I tried to disguise it, but just the thought of her about to get married filled me with annoyance and undeniable jealousy; when she added that she was then left high and dry just because she's a witch, a blind rage joined the mix of my emotions. The same rage that I'm putting into the kiss I'm giving her, while one hand grips her hair and the other tries to find its way through her overly high-necked dress.

I want to make her forget anyone who touched her before me, anyone who might have crossed paths with her, everyone who deceived her and didn't love her as she deserves. I can't understand how it's possible to say you love someone and then not accept the way they are, including everything that might be frightening but can't be changed. Something she, with me, has done from the very first moment.

Almost as if I want to reward her for this, and to silence the increasingly insistent beats of my heart with each day I spend by her side, with my right hand I messily pull up her heavy skirt, trying to make my way to her thighs.

«Wait», she says, though, stopping me by placing a hand on my chest. «Wasn't it agreed that I would stay silent?».

I stop, but only because I begin to understand where she's going with this, and my erection swelling in my pants is a clear demonstration of it. «If it means that much to you, I won't stop you», I tease her, speaking softly into her ear, watching with pleasure as goosebumps appear on the tender skin of her neck. I can't resist the temptation to lick it, and she throws her head back with a sigh.

Her hand slides down from my chest to grasp the hard bulge pulsing between my legs, and the contact makes me release a grunt as I lightly bite her tender skin.

«You're so hard and I haven't even done anything yet», she says in a low, velvety voice, starting to fiddle with my belt.

«Because you can't keep your hand on my cock all the time», I say, holding her hair to make sure she looks me in the eyes. «Otherwise, you'd know that this is the effect you have on me every time you're near».

I press my mouth against hers in a fierce kiss, as if we want to devour each other. Her fingers easily undo the belt, but now Cass takes an eternity to fully open my pants, pushing my excitement to new heights. Her fingertips trace my shaft slowly, in a pleasurable torture.

«Then I should really free it, don't you think?», she asks with feigned innocence. «It must hurt a lot...»

«Especially because someone here has decided to torture me».

Her eyes widen in a shockingly arousing, mock-surprised expression. «Really?», she asks, her voice thinning, lips forming a plump, pink "O." «Maybe you should punish this someone».

Her boldness surprises me, and the thought of having her completely under my control and dominance pumps even more blood into my cock, which twitches under her fingers.

She lowers her gaze, then looks back up, locking her eyes with mine and changing her expression. There's lust, passion, and desire; a desire to live this moment between us and leave everything else outside, forgetting the world we live in.

She slides off my lap, and at the same moment, I lift my hips slightly so I can lower my pants, allowing her to free me more easily.

She kneels between my legs, and finally, her fingers begin to work more confidently with the buttons of my pants, gradually easing the pressure on my erection, pulsing and eager for what's to come.

When she frees it, my cock stands hard and veiny in front of her, the tip reddened and glistening with the first drops of pre-cum. Cass looks at me, and without breaking eye contact, she sticks out her tongue and licks it, a jolt of pleasure shooting through my entire body.