Truth unveiled

Xaivier stared at the women who stood in the place the beast once was. He gawped, dumfounded at her torn dress, dark hair and eyes that reflected his own.

"You found me." The woman rasped out as she smiled as if it were second nature for her to do so.

"Erm. Who are you?" Xaivier stuttered out, not being able to look away from her piercing gaze.

She tutted at him as her face changed to show her distaste at his question.

"It appears you didn't work it all out as it was hoped." She confirmed.

The women moved her hands to under herself as she struggled to lift her own weight to shift her form into a more comfortable position.

Hector hesitantly offered up his hand to help her with strength to move however she wanted to; Only to receive a knowing look, she kindly declined.

When she was standing to her full height, she begun to speak again.

"My names Idunn." She simply stated clearly.

Xaivier gasped at the name. He inspected the loose fur that was left on the floor underneath her feet. It seemed vaguely familiar. Just like the one he saw in the past that Lorcan had showed in. But it couldn't be possible. Xaivier shook his head at the woman who claimed to be Idunn.

"You can't be." He denied venomously.

"Wait. Idunn. Lorcan's wife? The mother of one of the first magic yielders line?" Peter gasped out.

She didn't bother to reply fully, only tilted her head in acknowledgment of the title.

"It was said that you disappeared after giving birth to yours and Chief Lorcan's last child! No one knew what happened to you."

"It was written that way, so I wouldn't be found until it was time. Also, so the organisation couldn't kill me." She decided to tell them.

"We've been gone an awfully long time. Any moment we could be flitted back to nori, and we wouldn't have even accomplished rescuing the beast we set out to. After all, with everyone's reaction, she can't be the one." Peter announced, suddenly jumpy.

Xaivier gave him a funny look. That wasn't what any of them should be thinking about right now. Not with who they just discovered.

"I don't think that's what we should be worried about right now-"

"-No one can flit us out of this place unless we want them to-" Both he and Aella spoke at once.

Peter nodded his head at the bit of information Aella had let slip about the place.

He puffed out the air in his lungs, his hands shifted closer towards themselves before he realised what he was doing and dragged them to his sides. His foot silently tapped the floor that was less noticeable to all of them.

"If you want to free another person, there's a far easier way to do it. The original way." The woman didn't turn her gaze away from Peter for a few minutes as she talked.

Before any of them could ask how, Idunn talked again, this time with a bit more urgency.

"If there are people, kids. Being turned to beasts it means the organisation isn't dead. They still have someone controlling it."

None of them knew how to react to it. Xaivier had thought the same thing, especially with what Lorcan had been showing him the whole time. It would be one of the things they had been missing. But it would mean the magic yielder's realm was in trouble. More than anyone would know.

Idunn smiled directly at Xaivier.

"I know one of my children when I see them. We need time to speak. I have so much that I'm destined to do, to teach you and guide you before I die. I have some time, though. Enough for you to still rescue the other beast." Idunn told him before moving on.