The sound that never stopped.

Xaivier was sucked back into the realm he knew all too well at this point. Aella's memories. Only all that ran through him was there were far better times than now. Without any chance of escape he let the world turn blank, defeated, he resigned to it.

Aella stood under the little lights the stars produced. Her head tilted upward as she searched for what they needed to tell her. Aella's eyes glowed with the fire that consumed her very being as she scrutinised every detail. Her eyes widened when she saw what she needed.

The stars aligned at the point that would let the rest of the world fall where it needed to.

Fire sprouted into spikes where her hair was a minute ago. She let her instincts take over as she ran faster than humanly possible. The space was a blur as she caught up with the little girl. She tackled her to the ground softly. Using her body as a shield so the little girl wouldn't get hurt.

"You shouldn't be running off at night!" She scolded, afraid for the girl's life. It wasn't the first time.

"We have a job to do. We're behind already." The girl spoke. Wise beyond her time.

Aella shook her head. She shot up as if she could hear a sound all around that no one else could. Eyes that held fear faced the other.

"Little sister. We need to depart before we're found. The job will have to wait until tomorrow night. As we'd planned." Aella insisted.

She grabbed her sister's hand to pull her back a safe distance. After they left the spot, a massive bold creature descended upon it. It brought a sense of dread, one that foretold the doom that would befall that spot one day. A creature that closely monitored the spot where Xaivier glimpsed into the faint memory of the past, or of the future.

Xaivier let out the gasp, having forgotten where he was. All eyes turned to him. He clutched at his chest and rubbed it slightly. Xavier looked up to find everyone's attention. He didn't expect it, but wondered what he'd done out loud for them all to look so concerned.

"This is a class, Mr Bray. If you want to continue being in it and not in the principal's office, I suggest you don't dose off again." The teacher warned strongly when the shock had worn off them all.

Xaivier at that point, though, had made up his mind. He'd finally started to piece it all together that it all had to do with Aella. Possibly her sister as well and the young girl that had turned herself into a beast. It was time he talked to Aella about all of it, to find out more and fit the last couple of pieces into place.

"Sorry." Xaivier apologised. Mr Lorthew tutted in his direction while he continued on with the lesson part of their spell class.

Xaivier spotted Aella in his next class before the teacher started and said, "We need to talk."

"You sound serious." Aella turned towards Xaivier as she used the same volume as Xaivier.

"It is. I don't want to talk about it here. It's too long and personal, not something I would think you'd want shared around." He hinted at her.

Aella didn't appear to understand what Xaivier was trying to get across to her, other than it must be important. She wondered if it had anything to do with him being a true magic yielder again. Either way, she knew he needed to get it off his chest.

"We'll talk at lunch, can go to the secret place then, and talk about whatever it is." Aella whispered back.

Xaivier nodded his head in agreement as he felt more relaxed, knowing that he would be able to talk to her about what he knew soon. The confusing weight would be lifted off his shoulders and Aella might be able to give more of an explanation on it all than what he's received so far.