👊•Boredom and kidnapping•

Hello, in this universe, Alastor is Gray-Aroace. Please don't hate, it's just an AU.

-Third person (focused on Alastor)-

Alastor paced the hotel, nothing to do. He stopped pacing and stared out the window, he looked down and saw 2 people fighting, but it wasn't enough entertainment. He kept looking before Charlie came up behind him, "hey Alastor?" Alastor turned his head around 180° before turning his full body, "yes my dear?"

"So me, Vaggie, Angel and Husk all had a talk and.. Alastor, come sit down with everyone." Alastor raised any eyebrow before heading to the front of the hotel with Charlie. He took a seat and Charlie followed. She took a deep breath, "so, Alastor, we think you should go to therapy." Alastor narrowed his eyes. Before nodding, "I agree. But I'm not looking for mental help, dear Charlie! I have much more important things to do."

Vaggie glared at Alastor, "we've already booked a session, and the therapist is coming here."
"Cancel it then." Vaggie grinned, "too late, she's already on her way."

~Vox's POV~

I kept listening in on the listening device I had snuck in there, Alastor was getting therapy? And the therapist was coming to him? I knew what I had to do and I waited outside the hotel. A car pulled up and a lady walked out, heading for the hotel, I jumped her and strangled her until she passed out. I took her blazer and threw her into the bushes. I put a blonde wig on and styled it to somewhat look presentable. I knocked on the door of the hotel.

Charlie opened the door and welcomed me inside, "you must be the therapist, nice to meet you!" I could feel Alastor's eyes on me, I turned to face him. Alastor had a mixture of confusion and concern on his face, the purple girl approached me and welcomed me, "welcome, that's Alastor, he's the one that needs help."
"Yes he does look like quite the troubled one." Alastor narrowed his eyes at me, I simply grinned at him, "guys that's obviously Vox."

Everyone stared at Alastor. There was silence. I decided to break the silence,
"Alastor was it? Not all TV demons look the same. I find that quite offensive." Everyone was glaring at Alastor now,
"No no no! It's not a racial thing! I mean that's literally Vox if he dressed like a female therapist."
"I think it's best if we discuss in private." I looked around and everyone seemed to agree. I looked back at Alastor with a smug look.

"I agree. Let's go then. To um.. My room." Alastor was slightly slouched over. He opened the door to his room and paused as he was about to turn the knob. His grin seemed to widen slightly. He turned the knob, "ladies first." Alastor opened the door and held his arm out.
"How polite, what a gentleman." As soon as I entered the room, I heard the door slam shut and the lock click.

I turned around, slightly uneasy, Alastor was standing in front of the door with his usual grin, it was way more unsettling in the dark though.
"Why won't you leave me alone." I froze, Alastor reached his hand out, creating a green and black shield thing that took the size of the room.

"If you're going to follow me around all the time, let's at least have a little fun."
I backed away, "well!- What's considered, fun.. For you?" Alastor's grin seemed to drop to a small smirk, "Vox dear, you'll have to find out!" I looked around before noticing some weird tentacle looking things wrap around my limbs, "what- what the fuck?" Alastor's smirk. Had already completely dropped, it was a horrifying sight. Alastor stared at me, "what will it take for you to stop spying on me. How much pain."

Alastor's grin returned as I felt the tentacles tighten around my body, "n-nah this some kinky shit-" Alastor's ears lowered, "excuse me?" I looked him directly in the eyes with a smirk, "Don't worry, I'm into this." Alastor dropped me and retracted those tentacles, "I'm extremely worried." I opened my mouth to say something before managing to catch him off-guard by unpredictably pouncing on him, I pinned him down.