💝•Our love is like a game of a Tetris, a perfect fit•

Recap: "Yes but-"
"Then let's kiss."
"Okay!" Vox leaned in and we kissed. The moment felt like it lasted an eternity, it was a genuine kiss this time. It felt like our first, in a way. Vox pulled away,
"Well, I'll uh... See you tomorrow, I got shit to do." He opened the door and left. I stood there. My smile had dropped to a soft smirk.

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

-Alastor's POV-

It was a new day. The birds were chirping, well, screeching and squawking because we can't have any nice creatures down here. So, it's really happening, I'm dating Vox. Why do I do the things I do. I sigh, standing up from my bed. I open my door which slams into Vox and squishes him between the door and the wall. I stare at my door before gently closing it, releasing Vox.

"What are you doing here?"
"I- I uh.. I wanted to give you this." Vox hands me a big box that seems to be quite heavy.
"What is this?"
"Open it"
I open it to reveal a rectangular thing that was half grey and half white with 2 buttons and some red writing on it.
"What is that."
"It's a NES, back in 1990 I managed to find one being sold so I bought it."
"A what?"

"A Nintendo Entertainment System, I thought you might like it, although, it is a little past your time."
"Are you trying to get me into modern technology?"
"Retro for now.."
"How do you use this?"
"You can plug it into the hotel's TV. Here I'll show you" Vox grabbed my arm and lead me to the TV, Angel Dust was watching a comedy show. Vox pushed him off the sofa and plugged the NES in.

Vox took a square object out of the box and opened the NES, pushing the object inside. He closed the NES and plugged a controller into it. Vox then turned the NES on.

"I remember playing this all the time

"I remember playing this all the time."

Vox handed me the controller

Vox handed me the controller. I stared at it before pressing a red button.
"Al, you press the button that says start."
"Which one" Vox rolled his eyes before pointing to one of the smaller black buttons.
"Look above that button, that says start. Press that one."
I pressed it.

"Okay so now-" I spammed all the buttons and the game started

"That works I suppose.."
I started placing blocks but they weren't looking right, no matter what I did, they didn't perfectly fit.
"Wow.. I didn't think anyone could be this bad at Tetris."
Vox took the controller and began playing, he somehow saved my mess and got up to level 11 before losing.
"And that is how it's done. Oh wait, I have an idea!" Vox ran outside.

"Alastor?" I turned around to see Angel.
"Angel Dust"
"I didn't think you were into video games"
"Vox is trying to introduce me into technology, starting from this"
"So um.. Quick question, are you and Vox dating?"
"Uhhh....... Nu- Nuh uh-"
"Wha-"
"Aha.. Angel dear, would you kindly shut the fuck up?"
"Jeez no need to be so aggressive."

Vox came running back in, holding a grey calculator shaped object and a smaller translucent purple object.
"Oh. Angel Dust."
"Hey.. Vox.. I'm just leaving, I'll be um, in my room." Vox seemed to glare at Angel before turning his attention back to me.
"So, this here is a Gameboy, it already has Tetris in it, and this here is a Gameboy color, with Tetris in it. And this," Vox placed a wire on the sofa, "is a link cable, this will allow us to play 2 player."

"I was thinking, maybe, we could make a bet."
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because I'm bad at tentriss"
"Tetris."
"Yes, Tetris."
"Well, if you win, I won't try to introduce you to technology again, and if I win, we have sex"
"Yeah not gonna happen."
"Alright fine, if I win, we get to make-out."
"Hmm. Nope!"

"Whyy"
"Because I'm horrible at Tetris."
"Pleaseee?"
"No"
"Pleaseeeeeee?"
"No"
"I won't shut up unless you play."
"Ok, don't shut up then"
"So you admit you like hearing me talk?"

-Nobody's POV-

Alastor glared at Vox
"No"
"But you said I shouldn't shut up."
"I can't control if you talk or don't."
"If you do the bet, you can."
"I am not playing."
"Pleaseeeee"
"No"
"Pleaseeee"
"Pleaseeeeeee"
"Plllleeaseeeeee
"Pleaseeeee"
"Pleaseeeeee"
"Okay fine!"

"Perfect." Vox plugged the link cables into the Gameboys and handed Alastor the Gameboy.
"How do I turn it on?" Vox opened his mouth to say something before deciding against it.
"Here." Vox flicked a switch on the top of the Gameboy and it made a ding noise. Vox turned his Gameboy color on and started the game.

As you could imagine, Alastor was losing bad. Vox already had 2 points.
"Easy."
"Shut the fuck up."
Eventually Vox won.
"I win, c'mere."
"Rematch"
"Wh-"
Alastor started the game again.
"Fine."
Alastor lost again. Womp wo

"Now you owe me 2 make-out sessions."
"When was that a rule."
"Since you asked for a rematch."
Vox grabbed Alastor's arm and took him to his room.
"How desperate are you-"
"Very"
Vox locked the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

879 words.

So um, yes. I really love Tetris and wanted to include it in this story 🥰