👊🖤❤️💝•Defeated?•

Recap: "What page did he read."
"The one we usually do, to get to Earth."
Stolas opened the portal and went through.
"Get your little imp friends and follow me."
I ran off and retrieved Millie, Moxxie and Loona. We went through the portal.

-Stolas' POV-

Once we had travelled through the portal, we were met with a large number of humans running around and screaming. We decided to split up. This fucker could be ANYWHERE.

I put on my disguise and started strolling down the streets. I attempted to call out to the people running around but they didn't notice me. I looked around in the city until I noticed 3 red blobs. It was my dear Blitzy and that other smaller one fighting Alastor. They were losing so I knew I had to join in.

-Alastor's POV-

These pesky imps are quite irritating. I planned on having a nice time killing pathetic sinner humans. But now I have to kill a few imps.

-Nobody's POV- (focused on Moxxie)

"Guys? Where are you?" I looked around for what seemed like forever and had no idea where I was. I seemed to be lost in a forest of some sort. Hmm...

-Nobody's POV- (focused on the battle)

Alastor turned his head to see an owl demon. He recognised it to be Stolas.
"Oh, if it isn't the prince!" Alastor looked around nervously.
"We won't have to fight if you just hand over my grimoire."
"No."
"Um, excuse me?"
"I said no."
Alastor grew in size, practically bigger than a building.

"Prepare to fucking die."
Blitzø begins shooting at Alastor, Alastor turns to him and laughs before grabbing him and throwing him into the forest.
"BLITZY!" Stolas turns to Alastor, a look of pure rage. He turns into a black liquid and forms into a shadowy bird-like being. Alastor blinked before grabbing a human and throwing it at Stolas.

"The fuck?"
"I don't know I thought it'd do something."
Alastor looked up to see the sky turn pitch black. Red eyes replaced the stars and stared directly at him.
"Psychological shit won't work on me, your majesty."
"Hmm, well then."

Black spears grow out of the ground, impaling Alastor, he yelped, trying to free himself, only causing more damage. He eventually shrunk himself to escape the spears. He fell to the ground on his hands and knees.
"Why do I always fight demons much more powerful than me. Fuck.." Alastor reached for his microphone only for Stolas to step on it, breaking it.

"I think it's time to go back to hell. Come along." Stolas opened a portal leading straight to Alastor's radio tower. Alastor stared at it for a few seconds before dashing straight to the portal. Stolas closed it behind him.
"Now, time to find my little imp"

-Alastor's POV-

I found a few bandages in my spare medkit. I've had it ever since the fight with Adam. It's quite useful. I wrapped the bandages around my abdomen and lower chest. Where the spear things stabbed me. I heard a knock on the door, I hesitantly approached it, looking throat the peephole. It was Vox, of course it's Vox.

I opened the door, "Greetings, Vox."
"Hey um, so. I was wondering."
"Yes?"
"Do you wanna like.. Um.. Actually date?"
"Sure why not, I got nothing better to do."
"Wait actually?"
"No." I closed the door on his face and went back to the main part of my radio tower.

I continued perfecting the bandages until I heard another knock on my door. I groaned before going down to open it.
"Hey listen, I understand if you feel uncomfortable dating your enemy but maybe-" I slam the door and attempt to go back but I hear another knock. I roll my eyes and open the door again.
"I thought what we had was special"
"It wasn't, I was just bored. And right now, I have wounds to be attending to. Leave."

"Wounds?"
"Vox dear, despite being quite powerful, I can get hurt. I'm not God." I go to close the door but Vox's foot is in the way. He pushes the door entirely open.
"How did you get hurt." I stare at him, unsure of what to say.
"Tell me. Who did it."
"I- I uh. It's none of your business."
"It is my business I'm your f-friend?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hm.. Are you though?"
"Sure. If you don't want to date me, we can just be friends."
"I want to- No. I- I can't, but-"
"Alastor?"
"Look. I like you, Vox, but we can't be together."
"W-Why?"
"I don't fall in love."
"What."

"Rosie told me I'm ace sexual or something like that."
"That's just the lack of sexual desire."
"What? She said it was no romantic desire."
"Luckily for you, I know a lot about LGBT, I have to incorporate it into Voxtek for pride month... ..Otherwise they'd call me homophobic and boycott my products... Buuut, that just means I can explain it better."

"Asexual is where you lack sexual desire."
"I know."
"Aromantic is where you lack romantic desire."
"Arrow mantic?"
"Mhm. And aroace is both of them combined."
"Arrow.. ace?"
"Yeah, but it's more like a spectrum than a specific sexuality."

"How often do you feel sexual arousal?"
"I am not comfortable sharing that information."
"Alright, well, how often do you feel love? Romantic love."
"The only person I've ever loved is my mother."
"I said romantic love, unless-"
"No."
"Okay.."

"I want to stop talking about this."
"That's fine. But I just want you to discover your sexuality."
"Yes."
"Okay."
"Yeah."
"Mhm"
"Yep."
"This is awkward." Vox scratched the back of his neck.
"Agreed."

"Y'know.. We could try this dating thing."
I could see Vox's eyes light up. Then his whole screen.
"Brightness needs to go down, my eyes don't even exist anymore."
"Oh sorry!" Vox adjusted his brightness.
"Can I kiss you?"
"Wh-What?"
"Can I kiss you.?" Vox stared at me, wide eyed. I laughed nervously,
"Isn't that what people do when they're dating?"

"Yes but-"
"Then let's kiss."
"Okay!" Vox leaned in and we kissed. The moment felt like it lasted an eternity, it was a genuine kiss this time. It felt like our first, in a way. Vox pulled away,
"Well, I'll uh... See you tomorrow, I got shit to do." He opened the door and left. I stood there. My smile had dropped to a soft smirk.

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------
1089 words woooooooooooo anyway. It's 2:11am and I get a mix of wholesome and angsty at that time so my bad, maybe it's good, anything that happens at that time, I think is good either way so idk goodnight I need sleep.