🖤❤️•You loved me?•

Recap: "You have no idea what it's like being addicted to sex. But, if you do go out with me, I promise I'll try to stop."
"I don't believe you. Y'know something, I actually liked you. That interest is long gone now." Vox was silent, "you what?"

-Third person-

Vox was silent, he stared at Alastor who he could see was getting more and more uncomfortable the longer the room was silent.
"I don't like you like that anymoooore."
"But- But you loved me at some point."
"I wouldn't have classed it as love, it was a slight interest."

"Look, that stuff with Valentino, that stuff was just lust, no love in that whatsoever."
"It's not about who's in love with who, it's about trust."
"We weren't even dating back then! I asked you, you said you needed time, and then Valentino seduced me and we fucked, like usual. You've gotta understand that Valentino has this, aura around him that pulls you in. He himself is an addiction."

Alastor sat on one of the chairs in his room. Vox stayed stood up.
"Alright fine. I'm sorry for sleeping with Val. 7 years ago.."
"Hm. I suppose you're forgiven."
"You still haven't actually said if you'd date me or not. Or do you need more time? Because I think 7 years is plenty."
"Ok well, will I date you? Let's see. Hmm. No"
"Wh-"

"We can have a date, but we aren't together."
"Yet~"
"However, there will be no kissing, no touching without my permission and nothing sexual."
"Okay let's go!" Vox was about to grab onto Alastor's arm but stopped, he held out his hand waiting for Alastor to take it
"Today?"
"Yes."

"Well I suppose, I don't have anything to do today." Alastor walked past Vox, leaving him hanging.
"Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise."
"Of course it is."
Vox left Alastor's room and Alastor followed behind. They went through the hallway and past the rest of the cast who were all staring at them.

"Stay here, I'm gonna go get my car." Vox started running over to the nearest camera and teleported through it. Alastor sat down on the ground, waiting for Vox. 10-20 minutes later, a black car pulled up. Vox opened the door and then opened the back door, gesturing for Alastor to enter. Alastor got in and pulled the door shut, causing Vox to get pulled forward.

"Son of a bitch." Vox opened the front door and entered. He started the car and began driving. After a few minutes of awkward silence, he pulled up at a strip club. Alastor stared out the window with an annoyed expression.
"I said nothing sexual."
"Don't worry, I'm just messing with ya"
Vox drove past it. He eventually pulled up to McDonald's.
"What is this place?"

"McDonald's, I wanna stop for some nuggets and a sprite."
"How romantic.."
Vox went through the drive-thru
"Hello what can I get for you?"
"Yes hello can I get uh 6 piece chicken nugget and uh sprite. Also is uh the ice-cream machine working?"
"What stupid ass question is that? Of course not. For asking that, I'm gonna tell the chefs to put 5 nuggets in. Fu-"

Vox pulled forward, "I love McDonald's, the customer service is great!"
"You didn't ask me if I wanted anything."
"Oh fuck, uh do you want anything?"
"Nope"
"You wasted my time."
"That's the point~"
Vox pulled up to the window and paid. He waited impatiently for the person Infront to move. He saw the door open and the lady get out.

She yelled at the person for a good few minutes before walking over to Vox's car and throwing her milkshake over the front window.
"OH COME ON!" Vox stepped out and started yelling at the woman. She realised who he was and got into he car and drove off as fast as she could.
"Karens.." Vox pulled up and collected his food.

Vox opened his nuggets to see them completely covered in a suspicious white substance, "what's this new sauce?" Vox tasted some, "oh shit that's cum. I can't tell if they really liked me or hated me."
"That's disgusting."
"Want one?" Vox lifted a nugget towards Alastor. Alastor moved his head away, "I'm gonna puke" Vox threw the nugget at Alastor. Alastor screamed and started flailing, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Vox laughed and threw the rest of the nuggets out the window.
"I need new clothes ASAP."
"It's not that bad"
"Oh shut up."
Vox pulled up to the park and got out. Alastor followed behind.
"This way," Vox held out his hand and Alastor moved away. Vox held out his other hand that hadn't touched the nuggets and Alastor took it.

Vox lead Alastor towards a blanket with a basket.
"You do realise it's going to rain today?"
"It is..?" Alastor rolled his eyes and sat on the blanket. Vox also sat down.
"I'm horny as fuck."
"Charming."
Alastor opened the basket and poured out the contents. 2 plastic boxes fell out, something wrapped in kitchen paper and 2 bottled waters.
Vox put his sprite on the blanket and opened one of the boxes.

It had a very poorly made sandwich in it, as if it had been made in 1 minute. Vox stuffed the whole thing in his mouth. Alastor stared at his sandwich and put it to one side he unwrapped the thing covered in kitchen paper and it turned out to be a cake.
"Hey that's mine! I made you a sandwich too, eat that" Alastor rolled his eyes and opened the box, he didn't usually eat other people's meals, he preferred eating either his or his mother's cooking.

"So, thing is, I'm not that hungry."
"Honestly I didn't put any effort into the food, I just wanted to spend time with you."
"Okaaayyyy"
"What's your favorite color?" Alastor blinked and looked down at his outfit and then back at Vox.
"..Red.."
"Oh wow, guess what mine is!"
"Is it.. Blue?"
"How'd you know?"

"Wild guess."
"Wanna take a wild guess on how many children we'll have together?~"
"1. We're both male, 2. Sinners cannot reproduce."
"Fair." They sat in silence for a while, kinda just staring at each other.
"This is awkward," Vox moved the cake towards Alastor, "you can have this"
"I don't want it, I don't usually eat sweet stuff."

"Thank GOD I really fucking wanted that cake" Vox stuffed it in his mouth, causing chocolate to be around his mouth. Vox wiped it on his sleeve.
"It's really pathetic how unromantic this date is. But that's what I like about you, you're pathetic~"
"Thank y- oh, aw man."
"I honestly want to go back to the hotel."
"I'll come with you" Alastor nodded and went back towards the car, Vox decided to leave the blanket.

The got in the car and drove back to the hotel Vox parked up his car and they got out and headed back in. The cast stared at them. They both ignored them walking past. Alastor opened the door and held it open for Vox, Vox walked in, closing the door but Alastor had let go before he could be pulled forward. He opened the door again and glared at Vox before happily heading back inside. Vox pulled something out of his pocket and suddenly the lock on the door clicked.

"Give me my keys."
"They're not yours, they're mine." Alastor turned around to see Vox holding a plastic 3D printed key in a bright purple color.
"Oh."
"Why don't we celebrate the end of our date with something more spicy~" Alastor blushed before grabbing something off of the nightstand and throwing it at Vox.

Vox stepped to the side, it was a knife aimed directly at his head.
"That would've hurt. Anyway. Is that a yes?" Alastor stared at Vox with a confused look on his face,
"That. Y'know what fine."
"Huh?"
"I'm in hell who cares."
"Wait really?" Vox's eyes light up with excitement literally and figuratively.

--------------------------------------------
1342 words!
Please point out spelling/grammar mistakes!!

Edit - New part is currently being worked on and it's called 'Spicy night in'