👊•Earthly Visit•

Recap: "I hate you"
"You sure?"
"No, If you let me, I'd fuck you senseless."
"And that will never happen!"
"It will, trust me."
"Sure, sure."
"So you agree?"
"What, no?"

(Sorry I haven't been releasing chapters recently, I had to pick my options for school and I didn't get the link so I got really stressed and worried I wasn't gonna be able to do what I wanted and I had to go talk to my head of year and stuff and yeah, :)
Also I had no motivation)
Also from now on, I will use emojis to show what will be in each chapter!

❤️‍🔥 - Smut (won't happen for a while don't get your hopes up)
👊 - Violence
☁️ - Fluff
🕳️ - Sensitive topics
🖤 - Angst
❤️ - Romance
🔥 - Heated but not actually smut
💝 - Light romance/wholesome

-Alastor's POV-

After a bit of arguing with Vox, I headed out to go on a walk. I looked around as people cowered and hid from me. It was absolutely laughable. I glared at a shorter red one, I think it's an imp. It had stripey black and white horns, white freckles, took on somewhat of a deer appearance.

"Greetings, Imp. May I ask what you're doing in the pride ring?"
It blinked before taking in a deep breath,
"Well h-hello, sir! Are you interested in killing someone from the living world? If so-"
"The living world?"
"Uh y-yes, Earth."
"Go on."

The imp cleared it's throat.
"If so, you've met the right Imp! If you would just follow me."
"What's your name, I'd rather not follow strangers to unknown places."
"Oh sorry! My name is Moxxie and I work for the Immediate Murder Professionals."

"Who's your boss?"
"His name is Blitzø, he's back at the headquarters, please, follow me!"
"I suppose I have nothing better to be doing."
I followed this Moxxie to a large building. It had large horns resembling an Imp's. I followed him inside to an apartment-type place.
"Sir! Sir! We have a possible client!"

There was no response. The imp opened the door to be met with a messy imp in a heated combat with an edgy hellhound. They were rolling around the place, knocking things over until they stopped and stared at us.

"H-Hello! Moxxie who is this!?"
"Greetings. I am Alastor, The radio-"
"Listen, I don't care about your radio bullshit, why are you here?"
"Sir, that's our client!"
"Oh oh sh- Heyyy Alastor, was it?"
"Yes. Can I know more about your, Earthly services?"

"Our- Our professional murder, or something else, because I don't do that sort of stu-"
"No! Of course not! I'm interested in how you're able to travel to Earth. Care to explain?"
"Oh yeah sorry, we can't disclose that information, but we can always off someone for ya"

A female imp entered the room, yawning with a cup of coffee.
"What's with all this noi-" she stared at me with a look of fear.
"Blitzø.. What are you doing talking to him?"
"Millie, don't be rude, he's a potential client."
The room was silent.
"Mox, that's the radio demon!"
"Who?"

"Haven't you heard the stories?" Millie blinked,
"Do not trust him!" I turned my attention to her, narrowing my eyes.
"So, can you show me how you travel to Earth"
"N-"

"It wasn't a question."
Everyone went silent. They looked at eachother before pulling out their weapons. I walked past them, straight to what seemed to be an office. I tugged on the door before kicking it in.

Everyone began to attack, I didn't fight back, I simply dodged the attacks. I entered the room and looked around, finding a cool looking book.
"Wonder what this does." I opened it to a bookmarked page and read at out loud, a portal opened. My grin widened as I grabbed the book and stepped through, the portal closing right before they could get in.

Time to go on a killing spree. Just like the old times.

-Blitzø's POV-

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh fuck!" I turned to Moxxie,
"This is YOUR fault for bringing that bitch HERE!"
"Hey hey, don't blame my Moxxie, he didn't know."
"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP?"
Everyone went silent and turned to Loona.

"Let's just go see Stolas, he has the spell memorized. He can help us."
"NO, we are NOT telling him. Remember how he acted last time the book was stolen, plus that time was his daughter. The book was taken by a stranger."
"A dangerous stranger!" Millie put her mug down,
"Look, sir, we have to tell Stolas. He will sort everything out!"
"Fine."

-Alastor's POV-

I forgot how much fun killing actually mortal beings were! I've killed at least 20 now, and I'm on the news! Oh this is so much entertainment, I wish I could broadcast about this.

-Blitzø's POV-

"WHAT."
"L-Look, that thing was too powerful for us to actually kill! I promise we didn't mean to-"
"ENOUGH! We will find that red guy together. What was his name, if you even know it."
"It was Alastor I think."

"Alastor who."
"I don't know he said something about radio"
"That's an overlord. YOU LET. AN OVERLORD. TAKE MY GRIMOIRE?"
"THAT WAS AN OVERLORD? WHERE THE FUCK DID MOXXIE FIND AN OVERLORD."
Stolas shook his head.

"What page did he read."
"The one we usually do, to get to Earth."
Stolas opened the portal and went through.
"Get your little imp friends and follow me."
I ran off and retrieved Millie, Moxxie and Loona. We went through the portal.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna continue this tomorrow or maybe later! 933 words!
(I have a cat on my lap)