🖤👊💝•Cooking with Vox•

I'm shitting and it burns :(

Recap: "I'll protect you while you sleep."
"Will you?"
"Yes."
"Alright then." Alastor got into the bed, followed by Vox. Vox wrapped his arms around Alastor who was originally trying to get out of his embrace, but settled down.

Bro I am so cooked if my friend who doesn't use wattpad finds this story 🙏

-Alastor's POV-

Surprisingly, this whole sleeping thing was quite nice. Yes I may have had a nightmare, but it wasn't as bad. I used to see my mother's death over and over, but this time, before my mother could die, a blank figure would protect her. Maybe one day I'll be able to sleep without seeing that moment play out before me, whether she's being saved or dying. The figure would walk up to be and start blaring a fire alarm noise. Then I would wake up and realise Vox's alarm is going off.

"Vox turn that shit off." Vox smacked at his screen, turning the alarm off.
"Why was that even set again... Oh yeah to get my sleep schedule back in place because I fucked it up. I'm going back to sleep."
"Vox. Vox. VOX"
"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
"Food. I'm hungry."
"Go make food then jeez."
I got up and walked out of the room to see Velvette and Valentino standing there.
"H-"
I slammed the door. And opened it again to make sure it was them
"He-"
I slammed it again and groaned.

"Vox those other less pathetic vees are at the door."
"Well don't let them in.. Hey wa-"
They knocked on the door aggressively.
"Alright fine." Vox stood up, rubbing his eyes. He opened the door.
"Can we speak now?"
"You can."
"Why the hell do you have the radio demon, in your bed."
"Yes why Voxxy, why not me?~"
Velvette gave Valentino a side eye.
"He wasn't in my bed. He was accompanying me during my slumber."

Velvette stared at Vox, "So you invited him here to watch you sleep. Because that's just as weird if not weirder."
"No I didn't, he came here and slept on the floor."
"Why would he do that?"
"I- Why do you have to be so difficult Velvette oh my fuc-"
"Salutations, Velvette."
"why are you here."
"To accompany Vox, like he said."
"Likely story."
"If you two are fucking, can I join?"
"Shut the fuck up Val, nobody asked for you to speak."
"Just asking.."

"I'll ask again. Why are you here?" Velvette pulled out her phone and put it to my face threateningly. I blankly stared at it before pushing it away.
"I am here to accompany Vox with some.. Work related things."
"You're not business partners anymore."
Vox pushed me out the way
"We're dating."
"Vox-"
"What, we are aren't we?"
Val stared at Vox and then at me, he eyed me up and down. He looked away without saying anything.

"Val you okay?" Velvette seemed genuinely worried.
"Hm? Oh yes I'm fine, Vox may I speak with you in my room?" Vox seemed slightly uneased but followed Val.
Velvette was glaring at me.

-Vox's POV-

"Val. What."
"What makes you think you can date other people."
"It's my choice and we're not dating, we broke up like last week."
"Yes but we always resolve our issues and get back together."
"It's not healthy. We're bad for eachother."
"Voxxy, we're meant to be together! Y-You can't just do this! I can't live without you!"
"Yes you can, you manage to do it every other week."

Val stared at me before grabbing me by the neck and slamming me against the wall.
"You will listen to me. We belong together. You and I."
"VAL- LET GO-" I manage to kick him in the gut and he let go. I ran to the door and realised he had locked it. I started banging against the door but it was no use. Val grabbed me from behind and forced me to face him.
"I know best, Vox."
"Y-You don't know shit!-" Val threw me to the ground. His face turning from anger to guilt.

"V-Vox I'm sorry.."
"If you're truly sorry, you'd let me go." Val gritted his teeth.
"Fine. Go date that radio bitch. You'll come crawling back." He unlocked the door and slammed it open.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1 hour
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why do you still live with that thing?" Alastor was sitting next to me on my bed.
"It's for business reasons."
"That's no reason to endure such abuse."
"He's worse to his workers. Plus most times he doesn't mean it."
"Most?"
"Yes."
"That's still unhealthy, even if he didn't mean it."
"I know but I need the money he makes for Angelic Security, it's an expensive project."
"Then cancel it."
"I can't"

"Why not?"
"Can't we just do something else?"
"Okay.. How about some cooking? Hm?"
"Yeah sure. What should we make?"
"Jamba-"
"Excluding Jambalaya." Alastor narrowed his eyes at me,
"Ok. What are you thinking then?"
"Burger."
"We can make burgers I suppose."
We entered the kitchen and Alastor searched in the fridge. He pulled out a tomato, some cheese and some frozen burger patties.

"You really don't have much in."
"I'm supposed to do the shopping but I haven't exactly had time to do it."
"We'll make this work I guess."
I searched in some cupboards and found some burger buns. There were 3 top buns and only 1 bottom bun, but we'll make it work.
Alastor turned on the stove and waited for it to heat up. He put his hand on the stove to check the temperature, a sizzling noise could be heard.

"Perfect." Alastor lifted his hand up, it was covered in blisters and was bright red.
"Does that not hurt?"
"Only if you're a pussy." Alastor peeled the skin off.
"Please stop that I'm gonna throw up."
Alastor then proceeded to eat the skin.
"Oh-"
"Light snack. Moving on."
Alastor placed a pan on the stove and tossed 2 burger patties.
I got one of the top buns and cut through the top of it, allowing it to stand.

Alastor picked one of the patties up and placed it on the burger.
"Cut the tomato you idiot." I blinked before realising.
"Oh yeah I forgot." I cut the tomato into slices. I then placed the cheese over the patty followed by the tomato slices. I then finished it off with the top bun.

"Wow it's a burger."
"Yes it is. Now get the other bun ready, my fingers are starting to burn in a way I don't like."
I placed the bottom bun and Alastor put the patty on it. I placed the cheese and tomato slices and the top bun.
"We're finished." Alastor took 2 plates out of the cupboard and placed the burgers on them, he then put them at the dining table.

"Let's eat."
"I want ketchup with mine."
Alastor tilted his head before looking in the cupboard again. Then started looking around.
"It's in the fridge."
"Oh right." Alastor found the ketchup and threw it at me.
I sauced my burger and started eating.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda lazy at the end, I had to force myself to finish this chapter because it's been 6 days 😭
1194 words!!