🖤👊•Broken elevators and broken hearts•

Recap: Alastor was also in the middle using his hooves to try and remove the angelic rope. Vox pitied his struggle and went to untie the rope until he realised something, Alastor is powerless in this situation. Alastor's powers are blocked by the rope and he can't exactly run anywhere. They're stuck. Vox's panicked face soon turned into a perverted grin.

-Third person-

"Are you gonna untie these ropes or not?" Vox kept staring at Alastor. The elevator filled with awkward silence.
"I wanna fuck you so bad." Alastor's face flushed a deep red, "um- don't do that.."
"But I want your consent~"
"You don't have it." Vox stared at Alastor, "I will beg on my knees for even just a few minutes please-!"
"Vox, no."
"Please Please Please?"
"No."

Alastor looked down, then back up at Vox and quickly stood up.
"So.." Vox stared at Alastor, who was banging against the metal doors attempting to break them even a little bit. Alastor stops and stares at the doors,
"Hm, we might be stuck."
"I knew I should've called Val to get this fixed.." Vox's expression turned from annoyance to a grin,
"Also pleeease can we fuck?"
"Stop asking!"

Vox pinned Alastor to the wall of the elevator, "Cmon, look at you, you're blushing~"
'Curse being easily flustered..'
Alastor rolled his eyes and kicked Vox in the nuts, Vox froze in place and eventually fell over, not moving from the ground.
"Oh god Alastor, do that again~"
"Oh ew.."
Vox stood up, with an unamused expression and dusted himself off.

"Will you at least give me a kiss?" Alastor flushed a light pink,
"W- *ahem* Will it shut you up?"
"Yes"
"I suppose.."
Vox immediately pulled Alastor in, he fell backwards in a position where Alastor was on top of Vox. Vox attempted to slip his tongue in but Alastor pulled away. Alastor kept wiping his lips over and over. Vox simply stared in silence and amusement.

"I feel gross.." Vox grinned, and stayed silent.
"When I asked if it would shut you up, I didn't mean completely. Some conversation would be nice."
"Well, glad I can talk now."
"Did you like the kiss at least?" There was a pause, "no."
"I smell lies"
"Shut up, you don't have nose. Where did it go, old pal? Nobody nose."

"Never fucking make a joke like that again or I will fuck you and your family."
"Yes sir."
"Call me daddy."
"No."
"If you call me daddy I'll untie those ropes~"
"Uh... Daddy..? There untie the ropes."
"Say it like you mean it."

"That wasn't aforementioned in the deal,"
"But it wasn't a deal, we never shook hands."
"Ugh, fuck me.."
"I'd love to."
"Not literally."
"No take backs."
"Touch me and I'll kill you."
"You can't."
"Yes I can"
"Nuh uh"

"Vox I'm not a child, I'm not engaging in your silly argument."
Suddenly the elevator door opened, Valentino was attached to a rope and had yanked the doors open with a crowbar.
"Your prince in shining armour is here Voxxy~"
"Yeah yeah, just help us already."
"Patience, I'm saving Mr edgelord first."
"I 'edge' whenever I see him"
"What." Val stared at Vox
"What?" Alastor was genuinely confused on what edging was
"What, I'm just being honest!"

"What are you pussies yapping about? Val can I pull you up yet?"
"Yeah!" Valentino grabbed Alastor and brought him up. Velvette threw her old phone down to the elevator for Vox to teleport through.
"Pff, wow, thanks. Bambi getting special treatment but not me?" Vox entered the phone and exited out of Velvette's new phone.

"Anyway, me and Alastor need privacy."
"No. No we don't."
"Yes we do."
"Fine whatever, no sexual harassment please."
"You got it! I'm not Valentino. Ha, I'm not a monster."
"Last part is debatable. Now can you unite these ropes?"
"Mmh? Oh yeah," Vox untied the ropes and watched as Alastor immediately teleported away.
"Fuck."