XXI

A/n
RAWR!
Anyways I just bought the entire ouran highschool host club box set and I'm feeling good >:3 I luv that anike sm oml, also, although I've spent most of 1st and second grade in and around hospitals cause of my dad, last time I went was a year ago for a cysy so be nice lmao

Kel pov:

I wake up with my head on heros shoulder, not realizing I had dozed off earlier. It makes sense though, I cried alot, I can still feel the dried tear stains.

Hero looks down at me and smiles,
"I'll be right back" Hero whispers before getting up, I look around and see how dark it is outside. A small clock next to a large fish clock read "2:31am" God it was late, or early? Looking around more I see a mother holding her baby, rocking them gently with her husband rubbing her back, parents and their children sitting in chairs sleeping, people getting hospital bracelets and heading into rooms.

I focus on the sounds, the slight whrr of the lamp beside me, the clicking of computers, , a children's show playing quietly for a kid, who looks no older then five.

It all feels so uncountable, and so unreal, like it's all just a dream. I close my eyes again waiting for hero to come back, and when he does, he looks at me with a smile.

"Visiting hours start at eight. Well see him tomorrow."

"W-what?"

"Well see sunny tomorrow." Hero smiles at me, grabbing my hand and pulling Mr up from my seat before pulling me into a warm embrace.

"S-so he's okay?" I ask almost in disbelief,

"Yes kel. The stab wound wasn't in a vital area, he's gonna be okay." Hero says, looking me in the eyes before pulling me into another hug, I let out a few small tears, of happiness of course, as we head out to the car, and go home.

My moms in the kitchen, the kitchen table slightly illuminated by the singular lamp she has on, her hands in her head, but she looks up once she hears the click of the door shutting behind us.

We don't say anything, I just smile as she stands up and pulls me into a hug, stroking my hair before looking me in the eyes.

"I'm so glad he's okay, go get some rest Kelsey, you need it." She says with a small smile, before giving me a kiss in the cheeks and pulling me in for another hug.

As I walk uk the stairs I realize that's probably rhe most attention I've gotten from her, and it wasn't even necessarily because of me, but I don't really mind.

I flop down on my bed and stare at the ceiling, wondering if sleep is even possible after a night like this.

I'm glad he's okay, physically. But it doesn't mean I'm not scared anymore. He's obviously struggling, but doesn't feel safe enough to tell me. And that's something I can't help but blame myself for.

A/n KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE! HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY! I SEE YIU COME I WATCH YOU GO YOU NEVER SEEM TO LEAVE ME THOUGH. SO IN THIS LOVE OR HATE WELL SEE, YOUR MAKIN ME CRAZY! INSIDE MY DREAMS YOUR ALL I SEE, WELL ALL I SEE IS YOU AND ME!

LADY MAYBE, OR HOST I FIND I REALLY DONT MIND! IF I AM TO CHOOSE A ROSE, IN THIS GARDEN OF ROMANCE, MAYBE WE COULD TAKE THIS CHANCE!?

MAYBE YOUR MY LOVE!

AND I WIULD LIKE TO FIND, A HAND LIKE YOURS TO TAKE MINE, AND WITH ONE KISS, WE COULD STOP TIME AND ID FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!

YOMMOROWS FAR AWAY LETS PLACE OUR HOPE IN TODAY! JUST YOU AND ME, IN BEAUTIFUL SPRING!
AND WELL ALWAYS FALL INLOVE AGAIN!
HEY! HEY!
MAYBE YOUR MY LOVE!

Thank you, thank you very much. *bows*