Chapter I: Hansel and Gretel Meets The Red Riding Hood

A/N: Basa muna please bago vote. ^^

**

Present Time

Faye was in front of the mirror and practicing her speech for the Hansel and Gretel celebration. It’s an odd tradition of their clan. May mga witches na magro-role playing sa panahon noon nina Hansel and Gretel who were so known of killing witches esp. the Queen of Darkness. Lucky for them, they’re born good witches so wala silang dapat ikatakot sa mga batang trained nina Hansel at Gretel to kill black witches. But there are still white witches who turn into black ones.

Black witches are witches who are into black magic and black sorcery. Sila yung mga gumagawa ng poisoned apples na isa nga sa nakain ni Snow White. White witches on the other hand are the good ones. They create love potions and they were once mistaken as a cherubim—a chubby little child carrying arrows.

Well, cherubims are real. But white witches are the ones who really create those feelings that normal humans feel like love, lust, and some other strong emotions related to intimacy. They can blow the potions to the wind and the Holy Creator will do the rest. They have so much easy job while the Creator on the other hand, have so much hard work.

“Hi! I’m Faye Merrick. 25 years old. And I’m a... virgin!” Namula ang mukha niya sa sinabi niya. She has to admit that in front of all the other witches. Wala siyang magagawa dahil kahit anong gawin niya, wala siyang maipapakilalang true love. She’s 25 years old and still a virgin. Kung sa mga ordinaryong tao, 30 years old ang wala na sa kalendaryo, para sa kanilang mga witches, 13 is old enough. So that means, she’s basically 12 years behind.

Madami naman ang nanliligaw sa kanya pero ewan ba niya. Hindi niya makita ang sarili niyang ang mga manliligaw na iyon ang kanyang kasama. Well, I guess I just have to be a laughingstock than to be a liar.

The other witches would laugh at her for not finding her true love. Others resorted to fornication to find their true loves. But she doesn’t want to go for that. She’s gonna save her virginity until her wedding night!

***

“Hurry up, Wolfrik!” excited na anyaya sa kanya ni Clarisse, ang kaibigan niya na matagal na niyang crush.

“Kailangan ko ba talaga siyang makilala?” Tanong niya dito. Ngayon ang araw na ipapakilala siya nito sa best friend nitong si Faye.

“Yes! You need to meet her para malaman mong nagsasabi ako ng totoo. You were not the one who saved me before. It was her. My best friend, Faye!”