Chapter 4: Take Me Back

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! . I have a really bad cold, and just haven't been in the zone for writing. But the chapter is here! For those of you asking about Switching Direction, I have tried uploading the first chapter, but something is really wrong with Wattpad, and it won't upload. I will try as hard as I can to fix it somehow.

Also i've been aggravated by some people at school. I'm starting to just get seriously pissed off at people i thought were my friends, and at people who aren't my friends and act like they are..... Don't worry I am not going into a rant session today since I want to get straight to the chapter.

ALSO!!!!!!!! THE TRAILER FOR CALI. GIRL IS OFFICIALLY MADE!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!! I JUST LOVE TRAILERS FOR BOOKS! THE VIDEO TRAILER IS ON THE SIDE!!! Enjoy the chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

Forty Five minutes. It felt more like hours. The concert was coming to a close. My eyes still stared at the concrete floor of the arena. I knew that if I looked at Niall, I would fall for him again. "Our last song is one that means a lot to me!" I heard Niall's voice echo through the arena. "Thank you all so much for coming!" He shouted through the microphone! I could hear people screaming for them, but I kept my eyes on the ground.

"Baby I, I wanna know what you think when you're alone Is it me yeah? Are you thinking of me yeah? Oh We've been friends now for a while Wanna know that when you smile Is it me yeah? Are you thinking of me yeah? Oh oh"

"Girl what would you do? Would you wanna stay if I were to say"

"I wanna be last yeah Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss I wanna be first yeah Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this And if you only knew I wanna be last yeah Baby let me be your last, your last first kiss" I looked up. I just wanted to see him. I looked at Niall. He was looking out at the crowd beyond me. He looked slightly taller. His braces were off now, and his hair seemed to be taller than before. Other than that, he seemed just like Niall.

"Baby tell me what to change, I'm afraid you'll run away if I tell you, What I wanted to tell you yeah, Maybe I just gotta wait. Maybe this is a mistake I'm a fool yeah, baby I'm just a fool yeah" Niall's blue eyes met mine. His eyes were filled with so many emotions. Hurt, Love, Confusion.

"Girl what would you do? Would you wanna stay if I were to say"

"I wanna be last yeah Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss I wanna be first yeah Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this And if you only knew I wanna be last yeah Baby let me be your last, your last first kiss"

"Your last first kiss"

"Girl what would you do? Would you wanna stay if I were to say Your last first kiss"

"I wanna be last yeah Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss I wanna be first yeah Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this And if you only knew I wanna be last yeah Baby let me be your last, your last first kiss I wanna be last yeah baby let me be your last Your last first kiss I wanna be last yeah baby let me be your last Your last first kiss"

The stage darkened, and the crowd went wild. When the lights turned on, the boys were gone. My heart sunk. Wait.... No. I didn't care that I wouldn't see Niall again. I couldn't care. I wasn't going to be sucked into the world of celebrities again. Not this time.