Chapter 22: Fresh Air and Fresh Start

A/N:

Wow. It has been a very busy past week for me. It is basically Summer vacation for me. I just have something on Monday, then I will be done. I want to thank you for all the positive comments on the past few chapters. They have been very inspiring. Please remember to not post who you ship the most in the comments. Thanks! Enjoy the chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

Kik:1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

The sound of waves, and the smell of the ocean filled the room as I lied in my bed. My eyes were shut, but I was awake. I just lied there feeling peaceful. "Hahaha" I heard someone laughing, snapping me out of my peace. I opened my eyes, and sat up. Emily was standing on the other side of the room, her phone to her ear. Her back was turned away from me, so she didn't know I was awake.

"Ahem" I pretended to clear my throat, trying to get Emil'ys attention. She whirled around and noticed me. Her eyes widened when she realized that she had woken me up. 

"I have to go. Bella's awake" Emily said into her phone. There was a pause. "OK. I will. Bye" she said, and pressed 'End' on her phone. "Sorry" she blushed. "I was talking to Rebecca. She says hi" I just rubbed my eyes and stood up.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"A little after ten" Emily said as she began to straighten her hair with a straightening iron. The events of yesterday replayed in my mind. The boys had to do a quick interview after we got off the plane, so me and Emily went to the hotel. We basically stayed in our room all night. I haven't seen Niall since..... her asked me out again.

"So, do you know what the plans are for today?" I asked Emily as I gazed out the window. The hotel was located on the beach, our room overlooked the ocean.

"The boys have a boat rented, so we are all going to meet at the dock around 11." Emily said as she continued to do her hair. I nodded. I had to start getting ready. I tore my gaze away from the open window, and pulled my suitcase from the floor, onto my bed. Emily had her's open on her bed, clothes sprawled out over the bed.

I pulled out some clothes to wear, and headed to the bathroom. I slipped on a red and white swimsuit, and a blue cover up. and jammed my shoes into some red knit shoes. I began to tame my tangled and messy hair. It had natural beach curls today. I just pulled my brown locks into a side ponytail, and put on a tan sun hat.

As I opened the bathroom door, I saw Emily putting away stuff into her bag. She looked at me. "Someone seems a little dressed up" she smirked at me.

"What?" I lied. "No"

"Your voice gets high when you lie Bella" Emily just rolled her eyes and laughed.

I looked at her, not sure if I should tell her. "Er... Well yesterday after we got off the plane" I began.
"Niall and I were talking and he sort of.... asked me out" I said. Emily looked at me.

"And what did you say?" she asked me.

"I told him to ask me again tomorrow, which would be today" I answered her.

"So what are you going to say?"

"I don't know. I just don't know if I feel the same way about him, like he feels about me" I sighed, leaning against the wall frame.