Acknowledgment

Acknowledgment:

I have a few thank you I want to say, so you can go ahead and skip this if you really want to. There are a few people that have been a great inspiration for the story, been great fans by commenting, or have just been extremely supportive throughout the process of Cali. Girl. So here they are…..

Bella (BellaBunny6)~ Obviously without you there would be no Starbucks Girl, Cali. Girl, The Lost Girl, probably any of my stories. You are the reason I wrote The Starbucks Girl. You wanted a fan fiction about yourself….. Look what it has become! If I hadn’t written The Starbucks Girl, I would never have gotten this kind of support and probably would have just given up! Also, you are the real Bella (Minus a few big/small details). Anyways, this would be all sappy and stuff but….. WE STILL HAVE 1 MORE BOOK TO GO FOR THIS SERIES! That means many more months of late night writing, you pushing me to update, and turning your manager mode on (Still getting that on a sign!). I know I could easily ramble. I ramble a lot if you haven’t noticed. So…. I’m just going to like go now…..

Amanda (Oh_Manda)~ You commented on basically every single chapter ever since the begining, so I feel the need to give you a shoutout :P

All Of The Kik People: ANyone that joined my Kik sessions, they were great and helped me remember why I was writting these stories, plus it was great to interact with the people who read my stories.

All Of My Fans: You are the reason I write. I read every single comment, tweet, email, message, kik, anything that you send me. The support means the world to me. I can't wait to share The Lost Girl with you all!

Haters: I don't let haters bring me down. They motivate me to be stronger and more successful than I was yesterday. Thank you Haters for the hater fuel to feed my fire! I'm happy to be the source of your envy.