Chapter 10: Karaoke Secrets

A/N:

To those of you who are getting upset because I won't follow you, and are hating on me: Fuck Off. I honestly don't need that shit from people. I only follow friends, and people who write books that I read. So if you are only asking for me to fan you because I have a large audience of readers, is just something stupid. That's all I have to say. Enjoy the chapter! Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"OK. So I have another surprise" Niall said as we walked out of the restaurant we had just eaten in.

"God Niall. Please not another dog. I love one. But two would be way-"

"I didn't get you another dog" Niall chuckled. I sighed of relief. "Perrie and Eleanor are in town as well" My face brightened even more as he said this. "So, I was thinking, me you, the girls, and the rest of the lads could all go to karaoke together." Niall said. I loved karaoke.

"Won't people notice you guys when you sing?" I pointed out.

"Nope" Niall said popping the 'P'. "We decided to rent the place out, so we wouldn't have to worry about that. It will just be a relaxing afternoon" Niall said honestly as we climbed into his car.

"OK" I agreed. "I't will be nice to see Perrie and Eleanore again" I admitted. We chatted on the car ride as we rode the the karaoke place. Soon, the car stopped at a curb outside a building. The sign said Karaoke Lounge. It seemed very colorful. I was right.

The second we stepped inside, we were blinded by many lights. There were a bunch of couches and tables scattering the room. Everything was in neon color. The stage lit up, and a small computer screen was set up for choosing songs. Near the stage, a group of people were chatting away. I recognized them all.

"Bella!" Exclaimed Eleanor as we entered. She wrapped me in a hug, so did Perrie. "Oh my god! It has been so long!" she exclaimed.

"WAY to long" I agreed with a smile. I gave a smile to the rest of the boys, but skimmed past Liam. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his face drop.

"Is Emily coming?" asked Harry as he looked behind me, as if he was waiting for Emily to walk in.

"No" I shook my head. "She is working today" Harry's face dropped, and he sat back down in his seat. 

I took a seat in between Eleanor and Perrie. Before any of us could open our mouths, Niall spoke. "I want to do the first song" he said. Before any of us could object, he was already climbing up on the stage. he easily found the song he wanted to sing, and tapped on it, on the screen. We all settled back, sipping on our drinks. A slight murmur echoed through the room as the music began to play.

"You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.

But I look around me and I see it isn't so.

Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.

And what's wrong with that?

I'd like to know, 'cause here I go again" Niall took the microphone of the stand, and began to pace the stage as he sang.

"I love you

I love you" His eyes bore into my skin as he sang.

"I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?