Chapter 20: Flying is a Weakness

A/N:

I HAVE REACHED 50,000 VOTES! I am sooooooooo grateful for every single fan and ever single vote. I cannot express how much your guys's votes and comments mean to me. I read all the comments, and use the feedback to figure out how I can improve on my writing. A lot of you were asking what concert I am going to. I am actually flying to Las Vegas for the August 3rd one at the Mandalay Bay. So comment below if you are going! I want to know if anyone is! PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOU YOU SHIP THE MOST IN THE COMMENTS!

I hope you enjoy the chapter! Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"I love airports" I sighed as I sat on my suitcase. Emily was pulling her suitcase out of the trunk of my car. It was seven in the morning, but I was in a great mood. Emily on the other hand was...... not. "The feeling of knowing i'm traveling somewhere is so...... exhilarating" I said all giddy. Emily just grunted and slammed the car trunk shut. Her black sunglasses were over her eyes to cover her tired bloodshot eyes.  "Well, I guess we should go meet the boys outside the airport" I suggested. Emily just nodded and put her bag over her shoulder.

I smoothed my over sized sweater as I rolled my black and white suitcase across the pavement. I knew it would be a very long flight, so I dressed comfy. I had on a black sweater with a union jack on it, black leggings, and some brown combat boots. I had just thrown my hair into a low ponytail. Emily had dressed similarly in black leggings, a pair of navy blue TOMS, and a sweatshirt that said California on it.

"At least it will be a peaceful plane ride-" The noise of screaming teenage girls cut me off. Emily looked at me, and groaned.

"Let me guess. The boys are here" she said. Emily was right. We crossed the street to the entrance to the airport. A crowd was formed outside the doors. A path was cleared from a black SUV where the boys were climbing out.

"Excuse us" Emily said as she started to push her way through them. I reluctantly followed here. There was other ways to get to the boys besides pushing our way through their fans.

"Hey what do you think your doing?" Girls kept asking us as we made our way to the front of the crowd. There was a fence preventing the girls from attacking the boys. "Stop pushing" Girls said again as they shouted at us for blocking their view.

"Harry!" Emily called to the curly haired British boy.

What thinks he is going to listen to you?" sneered a short red head girl standing beside Emily. "Everyone loves him, your not special" People around us shouted in agreement.

"Just watch" Emily glared at the red head. "Harry!" Emily called again. The curly haired boy had just stepped out of the SUV. His head snapped in our direction as he heard Emily's voice. A smiled brightened on his face. He adjusted the bag over his shoulder and walked over to us.

"Hey" he smiled giving Emily a kiss on the lips. He moved the fence so we could slip through. When Emily got through, she took of her sunglasses . Harry slipped his hand into hers. Emily then looked at the red head who's draw was dropped open.

"Your...... Emily. Harry's girlfriend?" she asked shocked. Emily just ignored her. The couple went into the airport, not stopping for anything. 

"Hello there" someone said in a fake deep voice. I giggled and turned around to see Niall standing there. "How's it going?" he asked, his Irish accent so familiar.